“Indoor Karting” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #82 of 196 things to do in Indianapolis
More attraction details
Owner description: This track features karting, a European sport similar to go-cart racing.
Bloomington, Indiana
7 attraction reviews
“Indoor Karting”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I went with a friend for his birthday over a year ago. There was nothing special about the place. It was a bit expensive for my taste. It was my first time. I did have a lot of fun, but I probably would not return.

massachusetts
“Lots of Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

This was our 3rd trip to Indy and my son always makes time to go to Fastimes. He races motocross and skips over the put-put type go carts. He loves this place, it's always clean, great staff, good track and the cars have plenty of power. We'll be back next time we're in Indy!

Visited July 2012
New Palestine, Indiana
19 attraction reviews
“Fun for the family”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

I enjoy watching my family, however, not a big kart fan myself.

Visited July 2011
Chicago, Illinois
13 attraction reviews
“don't miss if you are in Indy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

What a great place.You have 8 minutes enjoyable drive and experience,beginner or expert you will ask for more.The price of 20$ is reasonable.Just avoid saturdays because there is a lot of locals.I suppose to wait 3 hours,i did not do it and I came back the other day when there was less crowd and I had terrific time.Don't miss....

Visited April 2012
Bloomington, Indiana
8 attraction reviews
“Lots of fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

This was great fun. Sometimes there are guys there who are REALLY fast and they don't have much patience for those of us who are beginning "race" drivers.

Visited December 2011