“This room was awful. The floors were so dirty that my feet...” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Indianapolis

You added Days Inn Indianapolis to your Saves list
Days Inn Indianapolis
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2150 North Post Road, I-70 Exit 91 Post Road NW Corner, Indianapolis, IN 46219   |
Ranked #151 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Rockford, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Where do I start, this place was a dump the room was filthy, there was hair all over it smelled like smoke and dirty laundry. There was a whole in the wall about 4ft by 5ft and it was covered with a piece of drywall that was about 3ft by 3ft hanging there with 2 nails, my kids did not want to stay there at all they ended up calling family members to pick them up for the duration of our stay. There was dust and dirt piled up in every corner the carpet was filthy, pillow cases dirty and dingy and so were the towels, thank goodness I always pack my own.

The second day I went to the receptionist to say I wanted a new room, she was clearly a crackhead, but she did move me to the other side of the MOTEL that was suppose to be (better). The room was a little bigger and there were no holes in the walls but still stunk and garbage was under the bed and behind the dresser.

When house keeping came in she had one toilet brush and a bottle of spray. I told my husband I had to know if she was going to clean the toilet and the sink with the same brush so I watched as she cleaned our room, she used the brush first to clean the sink area, then the toilet and last the tub, I was totally disgusted upon her leaving I broke out into tears because she went right next door with the same brush and bottle of spray.

They should be shut down ASAP, I immediatly packed our bags and left there I could not stand to stay one more minute after I saw what was going on there.

Please do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else unless u want to wash you face in a sink that is cleaned with the toilet brush!

BUYER BEWARE!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Conyers
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

This hotel is very old, too old immediate renovation is needed. The furniture in the room was terrible, chipped dresser, stain bathroom counter, the tub finish was coming off, I had to put a towel in the tub just to take a shower. The towels that was left in our room was not fully dry but left in the room anyway. This is a serious health violation. This place should be listed as Motel not a Hotel and the website is very misleading. The outside steps was nasty, the carpet need replacing, I was afraid to walk barefoot in the place.

Room Tip: Do not stay here
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Lafayette In
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

The rooms clock raido was not plugged in. when I asked the front desk for the time. They gave me the WRONG time off by 45 minutes. Luckly for me I had planned on a long breakfast so I was NOT late to my meeting.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Indianapolis? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Indianapolis

Address: 2150 North Post Road, I-70 Exit 91 Post Road NW Corner, Indianapolis, IN 46219
Location: United States > Indiana > Indianapolis
Ranked #151 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn Indianapolis 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Wyndham, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Indianapolis

If you own or manage Days Inn Indianapolis, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.