“Fun Memories” 5 of 5 stars

Greenfield, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
“Fun Memories”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We always used to love going there as kids. The play equipment is awesome! I remember it as the biggest playground I could imagine. I need to go back sometime and see how it compares now that I'm an adult.

Savannah, Georgia
9 attraction reviews
“Awesome park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Great playground for kids! Beautiful trails anytime of year. Great wide open spaces! Neat nature center...fun for kids.

Indianapolis
37 attraction reviews
“Great playground”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We used to drive down from the north suburbs just to play at this park. Gorgeous grounds for wandering around, especially the ruins. Nice trails by the river as well. Be forewarned - thieves like this place because of all the moms who leave purses in cars. I had mine broken into a few years back. Lock belongings in your trunk or carry them with you...and have fun!

Indianapolis, Indiana
“very unique and pretty hidden treasure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I just moved to northern Indianapolis, and am discovering there are not a lot of parks right around me like I am used to. I saw on a map that Holliday park was the closest one, so went to check it out. It is close to Broad Ripple, and was hard to find the entrance at first. Once I found it I was pleasantly surprised to see ruins as I was pulling up. They are beautiful, and I was able to get a lot of awesome pictures here. There is also a nice playground, and a cool wooden overlook where you can go out over the trail below. There is a pretty garden with a paved trail that leads into a wooded trail. Also a large nature center. This park has everything I was looking for.

Visited September 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Nice place to hike and walk”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

lots of trails and a great little river to dip your feet into. A nice ravine makes for interesting scenery and a flower garden at the front. There is even some kind of "old" (I think) ruins there and some old concrete statues that "look" old that were weird but interesting.

Visited August 2012