“Over night” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Indianapolis West

You added Super 8 Indianapolis West to your Saves list
Super 8 Indianapolis West
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5241 West Bradbury Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46241 (Formerly Econo Lodge Indianapolis)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #108 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I stayed here during the NCAA tournament. The rooms were clean, with recent upgrades to everything except the bathroom. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, letting us change rooms into a Suite when availability opened up. Breakfast is included and was good. Only downfall is that the rooms open up to the outside and you can hear the expressway, but this wasn't much of an issue.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Tony_IndyWest_GM, General Manager at Super 8 Indianapolis West, responded to this review, 6 days ago
On behalf of my team, thank you very much for your kind words. They put a lot of effort into making sure our guests have a pleasant experience.

If you have any suggestions or additional comments, please feel free to email me at tclark@hotelcapital.com or call me at 317-248-1231.

Have a SUPER day.

Tony L. Clark, General Manager
Super 8 Indianapolis West.
Logansport, Indiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Arrived at hotel.....accessibility to second level very poor. A lot of trash, cigarette butts peeling paint on walkway. Room was just ok. Bed not comfortable. Ceiling had been patched by an amateur. Toilet was loose, when I sat on it, it moved. Wasnt' seated properly at all. Big hunk of hair on the shower wall. Wanted to charge 10$ a day to leave vehicle there while I traveled when airport only charges 9?!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I am very sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations. I will review your comments with my team so we can make adjustments where necessary. There is also some miscommunication regarding our parking policies. I would like to get a better understanding of what was said during that exchange. Please contact me at tclark@hotelcapital.com or at 317-248-1231.

Kind regards,

Lexington, Kentucky
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Could not check in until after 6:00 p.m. - rooms were not ready.
There was a 3/4 inch gap at the bottom of the entry door. Motel was next to highway. Could clearly hear traffic.
Door to bathroom would not close unless excessive force was used.
Carpeting showing its age.
Lots of dirt/gravel material next to outside walls. Looks like it has not been swept in months.
Would not stay at this Super 8 again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

I read your review and I apologize that your stay with us was not satisfactory. Of course, we always try to exceed our guests expectations, but apparently we have several issues we need to shore up.

Please contact me at tclark@hotelcapital.com or at 317-248-1231. I would like to discuss your issues and get some more information.

Kind regards,

Super 8 Indianapolis West

Been to Super 8 Indianapolis West? Share your experiences!