“Very clean and quiet.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Indianpolis West

Super 8 Indianpolis West
You added Super 8 Indianpolis West to your Saves list
Super 8 Indianpolis West
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   5241 West Bradbury Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46241 (Formerly Econo Lodge Indianapolis)   |
Ranked #118 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
“Very clean and quiet.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for only one night as I waited for my son to come into the airport. The hotel was extremely quiet and everything was very clean and new looking. The check in girl was very friendly and it was very close to the airport. I will use again when I travel, thanks!!

• Stayed December 2014
Tony_IndyWest_GM, General Manager at Super 8 Indianpolis West, responded to this review, 5 days ago
My staff and I appreciate your kind words. We hope that you come stay with us again soon. If you have suggestions on how we can improve our service or how we could have made your stay better, please contact me at tclark@hotelcapital.com

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel appears to still be under going a renovation, but I stayed here recently to be closer to the airport for an early flight. My room was clean and everything seemed brand new as far as carpets, curtains, bedding, furniture. The bathroom could have used some updating as well, but nothing that would hinder your stay for a night or even a few days. The staff was courteous and friendly. There is also a free breakfast that had some fruit,yogurt, waffles, and cereal. Typical stuff. I did check out the other recent reviews and was a tad concerned about there being bugs or no hot water, but I did not have that type of experience. I also had a decent wifi signal. Since I only stayed one night I cannot comment on cleaning of the room (other than my room was clean on check in).

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Tony_IndyWest_GM, General Manager at Super 8 Indianpolis West, responded to this review, 1 week ago
We appreciate your kind comments. You are correct that we are still in the process of renovation. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again. If you have any other suggestions or comments, please feel free to email me directly at tclark@hotelcapital.com

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had read the reviews and was hesitant. I've stayed at other hotels in the area and saw it was going through a remodel, so on this trip I decided to give it a shot. I'm glad I did. The staff was friendly. The manager told his trainee that she should be happy I'm there because I pay her salary. Never heard it so bluntly before, but it's true in a way.

I have never seen a room like this in a Super 8. I had to take a picture. It looked like something that belongs in a Marriott or Hilton or something. Obviously everything was new, but even at that, it looked great. Yes, it was small, but it didn't feel cramped. It was very clean and the next morning the housekeeper Penny asked how it was. She told me she was the one who cleaned it and she needed to know if she missed anything. The lady at the breakfast bar was loud, but funny. I was almost late for a meeting listening to her stories. I'll definitely be back.

Room Tip: One side of the hotel faces the expressway, so don't pick that side if you need quiet.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your kind words. I've shared your comments with Penny and Ammie.

If you have any additional comments or suggestions, please feel free to contact me at tclark@hotelcapital.com

Tony L. Clark, General Manger
Steubenville, OH
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2014

Bug infested, lack of hot water, cramped & tiny, no WIFI, absolutely no room service. We received one set of towels the next morning, no fresh sheets or cleaning of the room. Absolutely disgusting.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your comments. I apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations. We've recently completely renovation on this hotel and have taken steps to ensure that guests will not have the type of experience you described. I would like to speak with you in more detail about your visit with us. I would also like to invite you to return and enjoy the improvements we've made. Please feel free to contact me at your leisure at tclark@hotelcapital.com or by calling the hotel directly at 317-248-1231.

Super 8 Indianapolis West

Been to Super 8 Indianpolis West? Share your experiences!