“Nice place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Indianapolis South

You added BEST WESTERN Indianapolis South to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Indianapolis South
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4450 Southport Crossing Dr., Indianapolis, IN 46237-3697   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #89 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
St. Charles, Illinois
“Nice place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

We stayed in the best western south in april 2012. Hotel was reasonably prices. Rooms were large and clean. Room was quiet. Breakfast included eggs, cereal, waffles, coffee, fruit and was more than enough. Staff was friendly and helpful. Texas Roadhouse across the street as well as a sport bar. Lots of hotels and restaurants in the area. The Neighborhood was nice. Wifi in the room and a computer to share in the lobby. I would stay there again

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Aj S, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Indianapolis South, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 317-888-5588.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Colonial Heights, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

I requested a room with a fridge which are only accessible by stairs on the second floor; no elevator. The hallway smelled of smoke although it was a non-smoking room and it passed my white sock test (read my other reviews to understand). The bathroom was gross! The floor was caked with a cleaner buildup--think Swiffer wet jet but never using water to remove the residue. The air conditioner was so loud and old!

The breakfast was good and very diverse. The check-in times were very flexible, I checked-in early and during breakfast a family checked-in early and were even able to enjoy the breakfast since the hotel employees were late to work.

The only downfall was a not so pleasant guest with a sense of entitlements to immediate access to the hotel's computer although I only spent six minutes on it. If she felt entitled, I think she should have paid for a room next door at the Fairfield Suites.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms are accessed by stairs only.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our property.

I have spoken with the Director of Housekeeping about the floors in the bathrooms and to the Director of Engineering about the AC.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 317-888-5588.
Barrie, ON Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

Stayed at the Best Western for three nights, the room was not overly fancy but it was clean, had all the amenities and met our needs. The bed was comfortable and the in room fridge and microwave were a nice touch. The TV was a little dated and the picture, while watchable was not great. They could update these to newer flatscreens. That really is my only criticism. The complimentary breakfast was okay on my way out the door and I appreciated having coffee and juice available in the lobby around the clock. The best part about the hotel was the staff. Stephen at the fron desk went out of his way to help anytime I needed information. He researched movie times, mall addresses and provided concierge service comparable to that of better hotels I have stayed at.

Cannot comment on the pool as we didn't really use it... Looked clean.

Would stay again and if you're looking for a convenient spot at a reasonable price I would definately recommend. Close to restaurants, shopping and the Interstate.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Valued Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our property.

Good news! New flat screen HD TV's by the end of the year!
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2011 via mobile

We stayed here during the night of the Big 10 championship game. We checked in late and got the last room, which resulted in us paying more than I thought the room was worth (150/night). Probably not that expensive normally, just high that night due to demand. The room was fairly nice, having a king bed, whirlpool tub, microwave, fridge, and flat screen tv.

• Stayed December 2011
Aj S, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Indianapolis South, responded to this review, December 7, 2011
Dear PJH30,
Thank you for reviewing our property. Guest feedback is the cornerstone of quality customer service. Once again thank you for choosing Best Western Indy South and we hope to see you again in the future.
Benson, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

Our recent stay at the Best Western Indianapolis South was superb. The rooms were clean and very spacious, the beds were comfortable, the staff was beyond accommodating and the complimentary breakfast was delicious. The staff worked with our group every step of the way to make sure that our kids were well cared for and that our stay was perfect. I would highly recommend this hotel for your next stay in Indy!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Aj S, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Indianapolis South, responded to this review, November 30, 2011
MaryH4895,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Yours was a wonderful group of kids, it was a pleasure and a joy taking care of your group and we look are hoping to see you all next year.
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

Durign my recent stay the staff were incredibly accomodating. The room was spacious and clean with comfortable beds, a nice table for a work space and the in-room refrigerator and microwave came in very handy! The complimentary breakfast was much more than I expected with a wide variety of hot and cold breakfast foods. The location was great with many restauraunts within walking distance and it is a very short trip to downtown and the Lucas Oil Stadium!

Room Tip: Nice indoor pool that was very relaxing.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Elizabeth,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It was very nice meeting you and we hope to see you on your next trip to Indianapolis.
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2011

As Travel Coordinator for a Non-Profit Organization I was looking for a reputable, inexpensive, hotel that could accommodate a group of our size. I did some online research and decided that Best Western Indy South would a good choice for our group. It did not take long for me to realize that it was absolutely perfect for us! From the moment we walked in the door the staff went far above and beyond our expectations to meet our needs and ensure our satisfaction - they were fantastic!!! The rooms were exceptionally clean and comfortable, the complimentary breakfast offered something for everyone, the hotel was located in a very safe area and there were a number of restaurants all within walking distance. I would highly recommend this hotel to any traveler looking for an inexpensive yet quality stay. There is no question as to where we will be staying the next time we visit IN.Special thanks to the management and staff of Best Western Indy South!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Aj S, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Indianapolis South, responded to this review, November 28, 2011
agulvin,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and once again thank you for choosing Best Western Indy South! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and your group was outstanding. We hope to see you again next year!

Been to BEST WESTERN Indianapolis South? Share your experiences!