“Avoid this location” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Indianapolis Off I-69

You added Days Inn Indianapolis Off I-69 to your Saves list
Days Inn Indianapolis Off I-69
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8300 Craig St., Indianapolis, IN 46250 (Formerly Magnuson Hotel Castleton Inn) (Castleton)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #149 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis

Solo
Indianapolis
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The hotel was dirty and slow. We had no working air conditioner our room and it was hot and uncomfortable.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Kalamazoo, Michigan
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband is certified in the bed bug field so as soon as we got in our room he tore the beds apart and did find dead bed bugs. The room had been treated for them but the beds were not cleaned of the dead ones or their feces. We were given a new room, no signs of bugs, but we definitely didn't want to be there. Only reason we did stay was because every hotel in the area was full. They discounted our stay but not very much. Worst hotel stay ever.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Harry S, General Manager at Days Inn Indianapolis Off I-69, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you very much for taking time from your busy schedule and putting your feedback. I am really sorry for trouble changing the room during your stay. I appreciate for giving your view and really glad to know that we don't have Bug Problem. When person who is expert in field gives is feedback really help us finding where we stands and what we need to do for improvements. Once again thank you very much and hope, you will give us a chance to serve you better during your future plan to Indianapolis.
Louisville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2015

The staff was very nice and helpful. The room was decent would have liked to have a fridge in the room and the carpet defiantly needed to replaced throughout the room and hallways. I think they tried to clean the hall carpet while we were there and it made it smell horrible. In the room we wore shoes the whole time even to and from the bathroom. Overall nice stay and decent room other than the carpet.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Harry S, General Manager at Days Inn Indianapolis Off I-69, responded to this review, April 12, 2015
Thank you very much Ashley for taking time and giving your feedback for your recent stay at our Hotel. I am glad that your overall stay was nice and decent room. Your concern about the Room Carpet is also very true and glad to mention that we have changed 45+ Room carpets so far in last few weeks and many more are in process. We will take care of Room # 125 also. I really appreciate for all your feedback and ensure your next stay will be comfortable.
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2015

I found this Casteton Inn for a couple weeks stay. I believe the Hotel is under new Management under the name of Harry. I found the staff very friendly and helpful. During the month of March the whole hotel had new carpet, beds, and furniture installed. The room in which we stayed was clean and applicances functioning. It is worth a serious look

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Harry S, General Manager at Days Inn Indianapolis Off I-69, responded to this review, April 7, 2015
Thank you very much for taking time to give us your feedback. We have just started as Days Inn and are in the process of renovating entire property.
I hope you will come back and stay with us again.
Sincerly,
Harry Shah

Been to Days Inn Indianapolis Off I-69? Share your experiences!