“Love doing this” 5 of 5 stars

41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Love doing this”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I primarly go to one in bloomington (which I want to review 5 stars too) but went here with some friends in Indy; The staff are friendly, helpful, and the teacher will go over concepts and come around to help out. The wine makes for a fun evening as well, and they have a nice variety. I went as a walk in with my friends, but you can also go to their website and select a day and reserve a spot. You can't go wrong doing this; I've never painted before going to these. On my 9th painting (one here, 8 in Bloomington). Highly recommend it as a date night or a night out with the girls. Unique. Look forward to my next time.

Visited January 2013

Indiana
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“SO MUCH FUN!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

First of all, I'm a TERRIBLE artist! But having a few glasses of wine with step-by-step instructions with a friend AND coming home with a piece of artwork was so much better than I even hoped! They also host a cookies and canvas for the kids that I plan on doing soon with my kids!!

Visited January 2013
Carmel, Indiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nice experience for Girl Scout troop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Our Girl Scout troop had a "Cookies and Canvas" painting experience here. My daughter earned a badge and came home with a wonderful painting that she is very proud of.

Visited February 2012
Indianapolis, IN
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fun, entertaining evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I love the wine and canvas concept and have now been four times. The projects are led by really good instructors so if you want to create a good painting, you can do so easily. But, more importantly, it's a great, relaxing, fun night out with friends

Visited August 2012
Madison, WI
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Girls Night Out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

It was step by step instruction. Fun atmosphere, very clean, and you could purchase wine, beer, and soda. Everyone's painting came out great!

Visited November 2012