“SO MUCH FUN!!” 5 of 5 stars

Indiana
7 attraction reviews
“SO MUCH FUN!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

First of all, I'm a TERRIBLE artist! But having a few glasses of wine with step-by-step instructions with a friend AND coming home with a piece of artwork was so much better than I even hoped! They also host a cookies and canvas for the kids that I plan on doing soon with my kids!!

Visited January 2013

Carmel, Indiana
5 attraction reviews
“Nice experience for Girl Scout troop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Our Girl Scout troop had a "Cookies and Canvas" painting experience here. My daughter earned a badge and came home with a wonderful painting that she is very proud of.

Visited February 2012
Indianapolis, IN
16 attraction reviews
“Fun, entertaining evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I love the wine and canvas concept and have now been four times. The projects are led by really good instructors so if you want to create a good painting, you can do so easily. But, more importantly, it's a great, relaxing, fun night out with friends

Visited August 2012
Madison, WI
6 attraction reviews
“Great Girls Night Out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

It was step by step instruction. Fun atmosphere, very clean, and you could purchase wine, beer, and soda. Everyone's painting came out great!

Visited November 2012
SoCal, USA
8 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I have always wanted to paint a picture and now I have. Amazing experience! Everyone had a lot of fun and produced a passable picture. You just learn so much, especially that you shouldn't be afraid to paint. The teacher was good, the music they played so fun that many times we all broke into song. BTW, you have to buy the wine yourself, they provide the art materials only. I would recommend you look for a location where the teacher is up on a stage. Ours was at our level and there was a lot of craning and stretching to be able to see what she was talking about. Also, get there early to sit close to the teacher if you want to have the best view. Next time I am going to go to the location & have dinner ahead of time so I can cop a good seat. Now that I thinkof it, the people sitting in the back of the room had good pictures too! We are thinking of having a whole party of painters. I loved that couples come & do this too.

Visited October 2012