“Great Girls Night Out!” 5 of 5 stars

Madison, WI
6 attraction reviews
“Great Girls Night Out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

It was step by step instruction. Fun atmosphere, very clean, and you could purchase wine, beer, and soda. Everyone's painting came out great!

Visited November 2012

SoCal, USA
8 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I have always wanted to paint a picture and now I have. Amazing experience! Everyone had a lot of fun and produced a passable picture. You just learn so much, especially that you shouldn't be afraid to paint. The teacher was good, the music they played so fun that many times we all broke into song. BTW, you have to buy the wine yourself, they provide the art materials only. I would recommend you look for a location where the teacher is up on a stage. Ours was at our level and there was a lot of craning and stretching to be able to see what she was talking about. Also, get there early to sit close to the teacher if you want to have the best view. Next time I am going to go to the location & have dinner ahead of time so I can cop a good seat. Now that I thinkof it, the people sitting in the back of the room had good pictures too! We are thinking of having a whole party of painters. I loved that couples come & do this too.

Visited October 2012
Fishers, Indiana
26 attraction reviews
“Fun, Even for Bad Artists!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Going out and painting a picture with girlfriends is a great thing to do! You get step by step directions during the whole painting process. It's fun! wine and other drinks are not included, though.

Visited August 2012
Niles, Michigan
9 attraction reviews
“An evening of fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

I attended a Monday night art class at Papa Vino's in South Bend, Indiana, through the wine and canvas company. We made the Child's Tree. I went with a friend and is was a great evening. The session was from 6-9 and the cost is $35.00. The fee included all of the items needed for your art work. When you leave, the painting is ready to hang on the wall. It is very well organized and I plan on attending again at some point in the future. Throughout the evening they have music playing and you may eat and drink while painting if you choose to do so. Overall it is a great way to spend time with friends while creating a one of a kind original.

Memphis, Tennessee
36 attraction reviews
“Fun and Informative”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

The staff was fantastic and my friends and I (we had a very large group and they came to our house) had a very enjoyable time! They will even come to your house for a non-wine experience as well, just painting. The staff was informative and moved at a great pace and overall it was just a fun, social experience where we could chat and still have a fun craft to do.

Visited January 2012