“Two Words: Cheese Curds” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hamburgers
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Two Words: Cheese Curds”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Need we say more?

Probably not, but here's more: Smoking Goose meats make the burger one of the freshest, tastiest, juiciest I've eaten anywhere, including the $20 Kobe burger I had the fortune of devouring whilst watching a Bali Hai sunset at the Princeville Hotel on the north shore of Kauai. And now that I'm finished with my shameless place-dropping, I'll conclude with this: not just 20 taps, but something in the neighborhood of 35. Cheers.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Best new bar in Indy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Lots of regional beers on tap. I come for The Burn Burger. Fresh patty,cheese,hot green peppers and pulled pork on top. To die for. One of my top 10 Indy menu items. Place is jumping.

Visited April 2013
Las Vegas
“Best Place In Indy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Hands down, best food and beer you'll find in Indiana. They have a rotating beer/bar menu and lots of great options. GET THE CHEESE CURDS WITH THE GARLIC AIOLI!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Teetotalers Need Not Enter”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

We decided to try Twenty Tap as part of this year's Dining Out for Life. Neither of us drinks beer, but we've visited other brew pubs and were impressed with the food menu and positive word of mouth. The hostess informed us that we should expect an hour wait for a table (which was fine with us) and was able to seat us in about 40 minutes. Our server was friendly and attentive throughout our visit; we liked him a lot and would request him again... that is, if we decided to go back. Unfortunately, the food didn't compel us to return. The spicy black bean soup was a great start--lots of flavor and sweet heat from the jalapeños--and the fries were above average. But the turkey burger? Not so much. Sandwiched between an English muffin (a clever touch), the burger itself lacked flavor. The onions, tomato jam, and whipped goat cheese, ironically, drew attention to the absence of seasoning--what was left was an oversized, messy burger that failed to satisfy. I'm sure that many others will enjoy Twenty Tap; it just wasn't for us.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Peoria, Illinois
“Awesome craft selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

If you are in Indianapolis and looking to try some new beers then strongly consider Twenty Tap (they actually have 35+ taps). Many of them were locally brewed beers, but they had a wide variety of brews from all over. The service was good, but the bartender was less-than-helpful when I told her the beer I had ordered wasn't very good (I've tried over 1000+ beers and know when one is bad). She just offered a different one and charged me for the first one anyway. That's okay though, with this variety they could be giving out a lot of "refunds" if people order something they aren't expecting. I knew what I was expecting and this wasn't it.

Regardless it was a great place to have a beer and if I lived in Indy I'd be a frequent customer.

• Visited February 2013