You added Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465 to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9370 Waldemar Road, Indianapolis, IN 46268 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #136 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
Vienna, IL
“Great Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2009

The staff was excellant. The room was clean. Of course there are always room for improvement, but the staff always was up for a challenge. They were on top of every problem no matter what it was. We will stay again when in the area.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Midwest
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2009

The man who checked us in was fantastic and we got a great price on the room. I obviously misunderstood what I was booking and thought a one bedroom with separate living area meant there would actually be an enclosed bedroom with a door and then a separate living area. It is actually just one big living area with a small wall that separates the kitchen from the beds, but there is no real separated living area. In addtion, when I took my young children, ages five and seven down to the continental breakfast, which consisted of bagels and coffee, no juice, etc. there seemed to be a slight ant problem as ants were walking around the counter where the coffee makers were. I tried to inform someone at the front desk but could get no help. Added to this was what appeared a family of some sorts who were dragging hotel room chairs out to the parking lot where they were sitting around grilling out in the rain, which must be really good for the hotel chairs. Our room was clean and the staff that I could find was friendly, however due to the ants I was completely turned off from the entire hotel.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
cincinnati, oh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2009

I stayed in this hotel for six months, ending in May 2009. The staff was very accomodating, friendly, and courteous. No major issues, but any little one they jumped on right away. Very safe and convenient location with tons of nearby amenities. I felt very comfortable and became "right at home" there. The price was excellent, but you'll have to work that out. Best wishes in your travels.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business
Detroit
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2009

We recently took a trip to Indianapolis to spend the holidays with family. We were lucky enough to to stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe. We usually pay top dollar and are crammed into a little one bedroom room. It was refreshing to stay at a place that had enough room for all five of us at a very reasonable price.The room was clean and the staff was friendly and courteous. It was nice to be able to relax in comfort after a long hard day. From now on when we travel we will only be looking at Extended Stay for our lodging needs.

• Liked — Room size and price
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Evansville, IN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2009

We got a great room for the price. We had a king bed in a seperate room from our son who slept on the fold out couch. We only stayed one night, so not sure how it works for longer stays. Be aware that the breakfast bar only has bagels and coffee. Not necessarily a problem, just not as much as other hotels. Although for the price, it is certainly a good deal.

• Stayed December 2008, traveled with family
Washington, IN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2008

We got a great rate for one night. Yummy breakfast bagels. Nice employees. We decided to stay another night as a result. Two beds, sleep sofa, kitchenette, bath, TV, nice family place. Located near restaurants, shopping, gas stations, and within 10 miles of the wonderful Children's Museum and Indy Zoo.

• Liked — Price and location were great
  • Disliked — All good
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled with family
Antwerp, Belgium
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2007

This hotel is really just ok. I was not overly happy or unhappy. I probably would choose a different hotel in the area next time.

I was not too happy with the arrangement of the room. It seemed a little too small. The bed was too close to the bathroom and the heater. However, it was nice to have the separate lounge chair and full kitchen. The desk had convenient outlets for a laptop and the internet is cheap ($5.00 for the entire stay).

Even though it is "deluxe" it still has the standard extended stay america beds. I was a little disappointed since I find them to be a little uncomfortable and the pillows are quite flat and need to be doubled up.

There were kids playing in the pool outside and they seemed to have fun so I assume that is nice too.

The neighborhood has lots of restaurants to choose from and I recommend going to the art museum since it is only about 10/15 minute drive down the road!

The last day I was there the toilet handle broke. I opened the tank to flush it and I noticed that the mechanism was not properly installed. It must have broken in the past and someone just "fixed" it with a little piece of string. Needless to say, it was my last day so I moved on without it bothering me too much...

all in all it wasn't spectacular or anything. It wasn't bad but not exceptionally good either.

• Liked — ktichen, cheap internet
  • Disliked — Uncomfortable bed, too close to heater and bathroom
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465

Address: 9370 Waldemar Road, Indianapolis, IN 46268 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Indiana > Indianapolis
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #136 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Indianapolis - Northwest - i-465 Hotel Indianapolis
Extended Stay America Indianapolis
Extended Stay Indianapolis
Indianapolis Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.