I knew coming in that this was a budget hotel so my expectations were not high. However, I did not expect to feel so unsafe. After checking in I had a guy try to stop the elevator door from closing but was not able to. Because he was not able to get into the elevator he ran up the stairs and was waiting for me when the elevator doors opened. He then proceeded to follow me to my room. When I got to my room he asked if I was staying there alone. I immediately turned around and ran out of the hotel and did not come back until the next morning. When I came back he again was there. I ran into my room and packed up all of my things to leave. There was no way I was going to stay in a place that I felt so unsafe in. Just before I left he slid notes under the door with creepy messages on them. Now I know that this could happen at any place so I am in no way saying it is the hotels fault, but when I tried to talk to management and get someone to help me, no one would. From my experience there was rarely anyone at the front desk. Which also did not make me feel safe or helped. Also, when you try to walk in through the main entrance it is nearly impossible and you have to hold your breath because to area around the entrance was surrounded by people smoking. I literally had to ask them to move.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Indianapolis - Northwest - i-465 Hotel Indianapolis
- Extended Stay America Indianapolis
- Extended Stay Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Extended Stay