This property is average at best. The interior is dated (green carpet, etc.) and the rooms are really showing their age. When we arrived, we had to ask for shampoo, one of the beds was off it's base, and the kitchen was barely stocked with utensils (not to mention there was no soap to wash up any dishes). In the morning, their "breakfast" amounted to coffee, instant oatmeal, and pre-packaged muffins (probably from the nearby Costco) and one morning, there was only coffee and the oatmeal. The location is great so next time, we will select one of the other hotels in that area to stay and wave as we pass by this one.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Indianapolis - Northwest - i-465 Hotel Indianapolis
- Extended Stay America Indianapolis
- Extended Stay Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Extended Stay