I was very disappointed to be moved here from a related hotel (Homestead Suites, which was highly recommended by a friend) two days before my trip. Calls to the staff and requests to speak to a manager went nowhere. They promised to have manager call back which never happened.
Though I don't mind a budget hotel, the quality level here was below the lowest expectations. The lobby looks nice and deceiving. The hallways smelled funny. Our room had dents in the walls, and couch was stained. I noticed a few ants on the wall. In the morning when we were leaving I found the ants had gotten into my messenger bag and were crawling onto my laptop. This could have fried something had they go inside. The front desk gave the impression they'd had this problem before and sent someone to have them vacuumed, but this didn't take care of all of them (consider some taro traps in the future!). When leaving I told the staff I was unhappy with my stay, but they seemed to have the attitude that they couldn't do anything.
I would not ever stay here again, or book at Homestead Suites, because they might send me here!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Extended Stay, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Indianapolis - Northwest - i-465 Hotel Indianapolis
- Extended Stay America Indianapolis
- Extended Stay Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Extended Stay