Check-in went smoothly, room was plenty big for myself and two daughters, everything was clean, but... every afternoon when we returned from our activities, the keys didn't work. We were on the third floor so always had to trek back down to get them re-charged (until I finally got smart enough to have them charge them on our way past the front desk!).
The website boasts a fully equipped kitchen. Well, our room slept four, but there were only place settings for two. Only two skillets, so we couldn't fix pasta or something similar. No sharp knife to cut fruit. No napkins or paper towels.
Coffee bar only had coffee, muffins, and a bit of fruit - not even hot water for hot tea or hot chocolate.
Biggest complaint, however, is all the smoking in and around the hotel. Apparently, it is now law for hotels in that area to be completely non-smoking in the building, as well as within 8 feet of the front door. Nearly every time we walked through the door, people were smoking. When I mentioned it to the front desk lady, she reluctantly said she would go talk to them. Walking through the halls, you could tell that people were smoking in their rooms. One fellow was even standing right by the elevator with a lit cigarette in his mouth. I am all for smokers being allowed to smoke in certain areas, but when you're as allergic as I am to cigarette smoke, it's very frustrating to be hit by it nearly everywhere in the building.
Pool was ok but was closed the last day for an indefinite period of time for a painting project. Exercise room and laundry room available but I never used them in the week I was there.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Indianapolis - Northwest - i-465 Hotel
- Extended Stay Deluxe Indianapolis - Northwest - i-465 Hotel Indianapolis
- Extended Stay America Indianapolis
- Extended Stay Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Extended Stay
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Olotels, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Extended Stay and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.