I stayed at this hotel for a few weeks, it suited my needs though the kitchenette left much to be desired. The stove didn't work properly (the food cooked too fast, even on low heat). The vent didn't do much for the smoke and smell that would linger in the room for days after each cooking session, despite the window being open. Therefore my clothes always had a burned/cooking smell to them. The service was however excellent. The staff was friendly and Josh Eaton was very helpful when it came to helping me with getting my receipts taken care of.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Extended Stay and Odigeo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Indianapolis - Northwest - i-465 Hotel Indianapolis
- Extended Stay America Indianapolis
- Extended Stay Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Extended Stay