“Would not recommend and would never stay again.” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465

You added Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465 to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9370 Waldemar Road, Indianapolis, IN 46268 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE 15% TODAY!
Ranked #135 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
Aurora, Illinois, USA
“Would not recommend and would never stay again.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

This place is the worst hotel I've ever seen.
I was looking for a hotel with a kitchenette and all the other 'nicer' hotels were booked for the week for a convention. So, I thought I would try something new.
I was mortified by the room condition, and I actually have more photos I could upload. I thought these might be most helpful for people trying to make a decision about where to stay.
I would never stay here again and I would never recommend for anyone else to stay here either.
The Assistant Manager seemed embarrassed by our experience, however, the Manager was unapologetic. That, in my opinion, is why the property is in the shape it is in.
Buyer beware.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Chicago
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

This hotel looks like its need of a facelift, but its clean and we had great service.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Grand Rapids, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

It's not the best hotel I've been to but there was nothing terrible about it. Clean, safe, easy to get to and priced right. I'd stay again for sure.

Room Tip: We get the suite right above the lobby. Huge room.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Holmes Beach, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

We had stayed at Extended Stay hotels on business trips in the past and were quite satisfied. They were clean, if spartan, with a small kitchenette - our primary concern.

We had reservations for a week at this facility, but when we saw the room, we bacame concerned. It looked liked the housekeekper replaced the towels but didn't clean. There were coffee grounds still in the coffee maker and a sticky drink ring on a table. We proceeded to look at three more rooms, none of which were accepible. One had a full trash can under the sink. None had a full complement of cooking or eating utensils in the kitchen. They all had stained, worn furniture and the hallways needed to be painted.

We finally decided to check for bedbugs and found no mattress pads on the beds and stains on the bedspreads. At that point it didn't matter whether there were bedbugs, we were going elsewhere.

The front desk clerk was very nice and understanding - the one bright spot in the whole experience.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Bloomington, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2011

Booked our room through Priceline on "Name your own price". Went to Indy for the weekend for our 15th anniversary. After getting the room for $30.00( $42.50 with charges ), I went and read some reviews. It was about 50/50 between good and terrible. at this point I got a little nervous as my wife is pretty particular when it comes to hotels. I can now thankfully say that all doubts were nullified!! The staff was very courteous and professional, the entire building was clean and orderly and our room was just right for 2 people. Tub was spotless, and bed was comfortable. I would book this hotel again on my own. Great value!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Livonia, mi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

This is a large U-shaped building with 2 elevators. One was out of order. 3 floors. Got it through Priceline, but wouldn't pay on my own. Across the street from Cracker Barrel. During my stay it was tranquil and had no problems. Clerk was pleasant and accommodated my 3rd floor request. Older tv with very poor color. Couldn't read writing on the screen. Average wifi (1/2mbp) Clean overall. Some seedy characters. Felt safe, though.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
Florence, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

I stayed here for 1 night. This hotel is not easy to find. It's an average facility with self contained suites and mine had a full sized refrigerator, dish washer, microwave etc. It was quiet and I felt good value for the money. It's an older place and I would rate cleanliness about 7 out of 10. The in-room wifi was not very good. One interesting thing was there was NO shampoo in the bathroom. What would that cost guys . . . maybe 15 cents?
P.S. - I've learnt to carry extra when I travel. The check-in was efficient but I still probably wont return.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indianapolis
Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - West 86th St.
Extended Stay America - Indianap...
#121 of 184 in Indianapolis
Red Roof Inn Indianapolis North - College Park
La Quinta Inn Indianapolis North at Pyramids
Comfort Inn & Suites N at Pyramids
Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest

Been to Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465

Address: 9370 Waldemar Road, Indianapolis, IN 46268 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Indiana > Indianapolis
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #135 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Indianapolis - Northwest - i-465 Hotel Indianapolis
Extended Stay America Indianapolis
Extended Stay Indianapolis
Indianapolis Extended Stay

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.