The only reason for 2 stars was the staff. They made it easy to change rooms. For the price, I did not expect a Hampton or Marriott. Previous reviews said the property had been renovated. New paint and a flat screen TV are not renovations. The fridge was old and dirty, most important, it did not work. Air conditioner did not fit in the hole in the wall, you could see the sidewalk outside around where the air conditioner was inserted. But again, it also did not work. You could tell the property was old, and definitly needs more than cosmetic upgrades. Also, the area was OK, but some of the guests were very loud. Or maybe the sound was from the cruisers, paddy wagons and ambulaces in the parking lot. Basically, they "slapped lipstick on a pig, but it was still a pig."
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Indianapolis North - College Park Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Indianapolis North - College Park Hotel Indianapolis
- Red Roof Inn Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Red Roof Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, Tingo, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Red Roof Inn Indianapolis North - College Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.