Returning from a visit to Purdue we decided to spend one day/night in Indianapolis before flying back to Seattle. There are so many choices of hotels in the downtown area, which I spent far too long researching, before deciding on this Hilton. Chose this Hilton for great downtown location and since I am a Hilton Honors Member (but not at an elite level). Perfect choice!! Greeted and checked in by Deion at Front Desk who has a marvelous and welcoming personality. Without asking we were upgraded to a suite and given two free drinks in Bar. The room was huge, lovely downtown view, beds uber comfortable, spacious bathroom and dressing area with an additional sink outside bathroom. (Always nice since there were three of us traveling.) Service in both bar and restaurant was great. All other employees (front desk, concierge, valet,) were extremely personable in helping us with all questions and airport transportation for the following morning. Only disappointment? That would be the fact that our stay was basically 24 hours ~ I could have stayed days since we were treated so well and given space enough in our room to feel totally relaxed! Well done Hilton, I will select your property when I return!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Hilton Indianapolis Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hilton Hotel
- Indianapolis Hilton
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, Expedia, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.