“Comfortable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Indianapolis

Save Saved
You added Hilton Indianapolis to your Saves list
Hilton Indianapolis
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   120 West Market Street,, Indianapolis, IN 46204 (Downtown Indianapolis)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double HHonors Points
Ranked #25 of 185 hotels in Indianapolis
“Comfortable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

I've stayed here numerous times and the rooms are comfortable and clean, the staff is very accomodating and responsive. Room service was punctual. The bathrooms are large although the tub is narrow (if you care about that). Overall a nice stay - and I love the flavored waters in the lobby (Strawberry is the best).

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
HiltonIndy, General Manager at Hilton Indianapolis, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
We believe that attention to detail makes the difference between an average and an excellent stay. Thank you for sharing your review of the Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites. Complimentary fresh, flavored water is just one of the amenities we offer and we are so glad you enjoyed it, as well as our accommodating service and comfortable guestrooms. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again.

476 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Had a very odd three-day stay here, beginning with a confirmed reservation for a particular kind of room that they did not honor once I arrived. Just to clarify, I was told they did have that kind of room but were saving it for somebody else. Given that I'm an Honors member, I gently pushed back. The fruit plate and the comped parking sent as apology were very nice gestures, but geepers, people, can't you just honor your reservations? I didn't ask for a fruit plate, I asked for a king bed. To add insult to injury, I found a filthy remote control and a dirty bathroom sink -- literally toothpaste and hair from last guest still in it. I was too weary of wrestling with the front desk to complain about this too, so I just scrubbed these items myself with my traveling stash of handi-wipes. But hotel people, please keep in mind that we have very basic needs for a room we're mostly going to inhabit with our eyes closed: and cleanliness, quiet, plus the bed we asked for are at the top of the list. I added an extra star to my review for the very quiet room.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing feedback regarding your stay with us. While we are glad to know you found our associates to be so great, we must apologize if you experienced any issues while staying with us. Although it is unclear as the to the circumstances regarding the availability of your requested accommodations, we truly apologize if you experienced any inconvenience and your comments regarding any housekeeping issues will be brought to the attention of our associates to ensure that everything is at it’s most fresh for future stays. We value your loyalty to the brand and hope to welcome you back again.
Springfield
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Prior to my stay, I read some of the reviews and was skeptical. Once I arrived, I was amazed with the appearance of the hotel, the hotel staff, the pool and especially the size of the room. I have stayed at the ,Marriott the last time I was in town and the Hilton has by far the larger rooms especially if you are traveling with a family of five. The location could not have been more perfect. I did not have to worry about the high priced parking since I was able to find a spot on the street just around the corner. Street parking is free on Sundays. Next time, I am in town, the family and I will choose this hotel again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
We think your review is awesome! Thank you for sharing your appreciation for the Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites. Our spacious guestrooms and suites certainly allow our guests to stretch out and our downtown location is convenient to all of the amazing attractions the area has to offer. Parking in the city certainly can be at a premium and we are glad you were fortunate enough to find a spot on the street with free parking at that! The next time you and your family comes to Indianapolis we can’t wait to welcome you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

We came in from Buffalo to attend the Bills vs Colts game on 11/25/12. The hotel was amazing. It had a very high-class feel to it. The room we stayed in was bigger than expected and we had a lot of room. The rooms were very clean and were furnished with some nice decor. The bathroom was very large, you will not feel cramped at all. The shower water pressure was very good. The hotel was very accomodating with some small inquiries he had. The staff was exceptional and were readily willing to fix a mistake on the bill (we were charged several times for internet use when it should have been only once. Not a big deal and they were happy to fix it). Matthew, the young gentleman who checked us in and out did an exceptional job and was very friendly. The hotel felt very safe and the hotel was within walking distance of Lucas Oil Stadium. There are some great bars around the hotel to hangout or go for a meal (O'Reilly's was great, it is a sports bar with excellent food; Scotty Brownstone was a nice bar and busy with night life). I would definitely stay here again and I reccomend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in Indianapolis.

• Stayed November 2012
It is such a thrill to know that your experience at the Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites exemplified the thoughtful and personalized service we strive to provide, and included so many of the wonderful amenities that makes our hotel so special. Our guestrooms are some of the most spacious in all of Indianapolis and we are glad you enjoyed our proximity to Lucas Oil Stadium. Your many gracious comments are sincerely appreciated and we will be sure to share them with everyone here. Thank you for such an outstanding review and recommendation, it would be our pleasure to welcome you back again.
Grand Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

I wish I would have paid more attention to the night staff but it was a Tuesday night and they were both over the top amazing with their help. The whole stay was amazing, I have stayed at other downtown locations and were pleased but this time it was cheeper to stay at Hilton and it was sure worth it !!! The night staff on Tuesday night was over the top helpful, I wish I paid closer attention to thier names so I'd could give them the attention they deserve! I will be back many times to come, can't beat the location or price!

• Stayed November 2012
No matter what time of day or night you arrive, we love to help to provide an excellent stay for all of our guests. We’re thrilled that you experienced our personalized service and will be sure to share your comments with everyone here. Thank you for choosing the Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites as your accommodations while in the city, we hope to see you again soon.
Fort Lauderdale
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We chose the Hilton for it's proximity to downtown and to the Lucas Oil Stadium. We didn't expect that it would be walking distance to the stadium, but it was. This hotel lives up to the quality of the Hilton hotels. The room was comfy, clean, luxurious...(no refrigerator though which was inconvenient). They also charge $32.00 for valet parking..which is a LOT! There are parking lot's around that are cheaper. We would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
HiltonIndy, General Manager at Hilton Indianapolis, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Just step outside our front door guests often are happy to discover so much of Indianapolis within walking distance. From Lucas Oil Stadium or Monument Circle, the Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites provides the ideal downtown accommodations and we couldn’t be happier to know you enjoyed your stay. Both refrigerators and wet bars are available based on room type but we hope that it wasn’t too much of an inconvenience for you. Parking in the city is certainly at a premium and we offer several packages that include parking to ensure a more affordable stay. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback, it would be our pleasure to welcome you back again.
Logansport, Indiana, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

My first stay in the hilton downtown. Stayed on the 8th floor king bed. It was clean but its time to upgrade the place. It has that well used feeling when you are in the room. Very large room ( suite). I am not saying its "bad" just wouldnt be my pick for the place to stay in downtwon Indy. Cost 32 dollars for valet service. Although that is the norm for downtown. Valet service was great. For the cost of the room I would look elsewhere.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
We couldn't be more disappointed than to hear that your recent stay was not as you had anticipated. It is our goal to ensure a positive experience for all our guests, and we do apologize that your stay did not reflect that or if you found anything amiss. While we do charge for parking, your vehicle is in the best of hands with our professionals. Additionally, our valet service does permit for unlimited in and out privileges which is not available in most public lots. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your stay and we hope to have an opportunity in the future to regain your trust in our brand.

Been to Hilton Indianapolis? Share your experiences!