I stay in a lot of Marriotts throughout the year and this one was slightly better than the average. Rooms were decent size and location was perfect, right downtown amongst the action. Hotel has done a good job of updating (even if the decor is somewhat funky, but that seems to be the trend). I'd rather have new and funky than worn out. Here's something you don't often consider in a large hotel: elevator wait time. In this hotel, there's no wait at all, push the button and a door opens, wow! Why are there so many hotels where you wait forever for an elevator, it's maddening. I'll tell you why, not all of the elevators are functional. This hotel seems to know how to keep them all working.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Indianapolis Downtown Hotel
- Marriott Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Marriott Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Indianapolis Marriott Downtown is connected via skywalk to the Convention Center and Circle Center Mall, just steps from Lucas Oil Stadium and Victory Field, and a short walk to Conseco Field House. It is also home to two on-site restaurants. Guest rooms at the hotel feature luxurious linens, a mini-fridge, and functional work areas. Just 8 miles from the airport, this property also features an indoor pool, whirlpool, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Fareportal and Agoda so you can book your Marriott Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.