Got a great rate, very nice hotel for price, its not the ultra modern hotel but is far from the express hotels too. You can walk from this hotel to the Indianapolis convention center to the mall and off to many other locations without ever going outside so the weather will not be an issue.We walked to St. Elmos for dinner and only had to go outside to cross the street and into the restaurant. Parking is over priced you can self park at mall for $20 all night instead of the $28 to have them park it. Starbucks in in lobby and very nice with many nice locations to sit. Champions Pub is nice with good TV's and bar service. Our room was clean, very nice, great TV's, shower was great and lots of room in bath. Bed was very comfy with lots of great pillows. Small fridge in room so bring your drinks and keep them cold!
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Indianapolis Downtown Hotel
- Marriott Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Marriott Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Indianapolis Marriott Downtown is connected via skywalk to the Convention Center and Circle Center Mall, just steps from Lucas Oil Stadium and Victory Field, and a short walk to Conseco Field House. It is also home to two on-site restaurants. Guest rooms at the hotel feature luxurious linens, a mini-fridge, and functional work areas. Just 8 miles from the airport, this property also features an indoor pool, whirlpool, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Fareportal and Agoda so you can book your Marriott Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.