“Good Extended Stay Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #52 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersBronze level
Iron Mountain, Michigan
“Good Extended Stay Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

I stay here regularly for business. I love the location (close to work) and it has a place next door for cocktails (Cheeseburger in Paradise). The rooms are better that average with flat screen TV's, full fridgerators, and a dishwasher. On Tuesday's, Wednesdays, and Thursdays they offer a "Sundowner" where you can grab some complimentary food and beer/wine. The breakfast is fantastic and complimentary. The staff is very helpful. If they continue to keep up this hotel it will be my stop for years to come while I am in the area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
LaPorte, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

We drove through an unexpected snowstorm and I had to pry my hands off the steering wheel when we finally got to the hotel. Who knew that Indy didn't use snowplows on I465E? After driving on an unplowed interstate, watching cars and trucks slide off the road in front of me, I get to your hotel and there was no place to park! Finally just pulled into SNOW. Plow, shovel or discount my room!! What a mess!!
The hotel was warm, clean and inviting. I was glad that the barking dog was next to a friends room and not mine. The staff was very polite and helpful.
Breakfast was welcome and different each day. We had a very pleasant stay despite the SNOW!
We were there with a volleyball team and would stay here again!!

Room Tip: My room was great! One of the friends that was there with a small child, had a barking dog in the r...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
flint
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

I've stayed at a lot of hotels. This won first prize! Had about everything you can imagine and more. The staff makes you feel at home. The breakfast is wonderful. So is the night time snack, We called it dinner. Thanks again for a great experience! We will be back and telling our friends

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
kilagan, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Fishers, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you so much for your comments. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you and your friends the next time you travel to Indianapolis!
Louisville, KY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

As a business traveler, Staybridge Suites has always been a reliable destination. I've enjoyed staying at this chain, because I often arrive late and enjoy the opportunity to remain on site and have a social evening with food and wine.

I needed a place to stay for Christmas eve and Christmas during a visit in 2013. I selected Staybridge Suites based on my business experience. I was delighted, once again, by the hospitality, the convenience and the friendly staff. The suite was perfect, the staff was very helpful, and I was comfortable at Staybridge. I would recommend it to business and leisure travelers alike.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Lagro, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

We stayed here when my niece had a gymnastics meet in Indy, the whole family stayed in one room with two bedrooms: one with king(mom and dad) and other with 2 queen beds(myself and spouse, my sister and spouse) and a pull out sofa for the kids. We had three families total and it was very accommodating, Breakfast was included and we all found plenty of things we liked so we started the morning with full bellies. Would definitely stay again and recommend to to others.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

For NYE, we decided to stay at a local hotel. There were 2 couples along with 4 medium size dogs. This hotel was perfect. There was a $75 dog sanitation fee up front and that was it. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite and had plenty of room. We stayed in room 302 which was conveniently located next to the stairwell so it was easy access for us. The room itself was very nice and having a full-size refrigerator was great. The showers were very nice and had good pressure and plenty of hot water. The staff was very helpful upon making the reservation; I spoke with Carol and she got us squared away with our reservation. At check-in, the staff was very friendly and helpful in regards to getting our animals in without going through the main lobby (it was very crowded!!). We had a very pleasant experience and hope to make this a tradition. Thank you Staybridge for a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with animals, I definitely recommend staying on an end with a stairwell. It wa...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
kilagan, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Fishers, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
We are glad that you and your pets had a wonderful time with us Shelby D! Thank you for the wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you next year!
Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

This is my first stay at a Staybridge Suites. Although I only stayed for a night, I can see where the small kitchenette would be nice for extended stay guest. The rooms are a decent size but nothing special. They have decent breakfast buffet with a lot of choices.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Fishers, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Dear thebarnmichigan,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent visit at our hotel and for providing us with your valuable feedback. We certainly do our utmost to make your stay comfortable and pleasant, so we are very pleased to note that you were satisfied with the room accommodations and the breakfast options. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to improve and continually provide the best experience possible.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again on your next future visit.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Been to Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Fishers? Share your experiences!