“SO MUCH FUN!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mind Tripping Show

Mind Tripping Show
120 West Market Street, Hilton Indianapolis Hotel and Suites, Indianapolis, IN 46204
(317) 691-6399
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 65 Activities in Indianapolis
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: National Touring performers Christian & Katalina are at the Hilton with a funny, surprising, interactive, and intimate, interactive theatrical show called Mind Tripping: A Comedy with a Psychological Twist. Christian & Katalina, the #1 Husband & Wife Comedy Mind Reading Act, take audiences on a series of mind-bending adventures that is pure fun. The show is a psychological thriller that blurs the lines between fantasy and reality. Think Candid Camera meets the Twilight Zone. Perfect for teenagers and older. Shows are Friday and Saturday nights. Some Sunday Matinees.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Marengo, Ohio
“SO MUCH FUN!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

This show is so worth it! My boyfriend and I were in town to celebrate my college graduation and wanted something fun to do, and I saw this on trip advisor so I figured why not try it! We went to the early 5:30 showing, so there was only about 25 people there, so everyone was involved in the show at some point. It seemed to go way to fast, 90 minutes flew, I was so bummed when it was coming to an end, I wanted more! I highly recommend it, this couple it great together and will guaranty you many laughs.

Visited May 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Excellent show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

The Mind Tripping show at the Hilton Hotel Indianapolis was great! Christian & Katalina were consummate professionals of the highest degree and kept the audience on their toes. I would recommend this entertainment venue to anyone who has a penchant for being entertained and amazed. Very intimate setting, no more than 50 people in a comfortable setting and every seat has a terrific view of the performance. We had dinner at the Hilton Garden restaurant before the show and our parking in the Hilton garage was free.

Visited May 2013
Fishers, Indiana
15 attraction reviews
“As promised my brain melted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I had no idea what to expect when a co-worker suggested we take our wives to this show. It was very enjoyable, funny, and pretty amazing. I still don't know how they did. . . . well you just need to see for yourself. There is a lot of audience interaction with the performers because the show takes place in a quiet, intimate room. There are about 50 audience members and nearly everyone was a part of the show in some way. I would recommend this show to others.

Visited April 2013
Kokomo, Indiana
“GREAT TIME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

My wife and I have been to a few shows like this in VEGAS, and this was right up there with them! This show was not only "MIND TRIPPING" but was also very funny and kept us laughing the whole time. It was really great that it was a in a small environment because it made it feel more personable. This is a great thing to do for a date night, like my wife and I did. We still don't know how they did some of the things they did. WELL WORTH THE MONEY :-)

Visited April 2013
“Had a blast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

We enjoyed this show! Thanks to trip advisor, we never would have known about it otherwise! Loved it!

Visited March 2013