“great show” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mind Tripping Show

Mind Tripping Show
120 West Market Street, Hilton Indianapolis Hotel and Suites, Indianapolis, IN 46204
(317) 691-6399
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 82 attractions in Indianapolis
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: National Touring performers Christian & Katalina are at the Hilton with a funny, surprising, interactive, and intimate, interactive theatrical show called Mind Tripping: A Comedy with a Psychological Twist. Christian & Katalina, the #1 Husband & Wife Comedy Mind Reading Act, take audiences on a series of mind-bending adventures that is pure fun. The show is a psychological thriller that blurs the lines between fantasy and reality. Think Candid Camera meets the Twilight Zone. Perfect for teenagers and older. Shows are Friday and Saturday nights. Some Sunday Matinees.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Greenwood
5 attraction reviews
“great show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

We saw the show last night. My wife had bought the tickets and I had no idea what to expect. I was surprised it was in such a small room with perhaps 50 people in the crowd. It was a very up close and personal show. It was great, very entertaining. It appeared that everyone enjoyed the show. I left there believing that Katalina can truly read your mind. I have no other explanation for the things she did.

Visited February 2013

49 attraction reviews
“Great - for 10 years old and up”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

We went in November with a 16 year old and a 10 year old. Reading some of the reviews, I was a little nervous for my 10 year old - but that was unfounded. In fact, he had the best time. Christian and Katalina incorporated him into the show; making him an integral part. The humor is often best with adults - yet also great for teenagers and a little below. The overall show is great for anyone 10 and up - and "maybe" a little younger - but not much. The atmosphere is small group. We paid extra for front row seats - which was great for my kids. If you only have adults; you don't need to spend the extra. The intimate atmosphere and skilled approach from C&K bring everyone in and make it a fast-paced enjoyable evening. They make you feel as if it is virtually 1-on-1. I don't know how they do a lot of what they do - so even for a seasoned almost 50 year old - I left thoroughly entertained - and would go again!

Visited November 2012
Lake Orion
“Great Time!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Loved the small group atmosphere, the humor, and the show. Finding things that teens admit they liked is almost impossible, but this show impressed them along with the adults. There was 8 of us in town for a few days, and everyone got a chance to pick something to do, I was voted the winner hands down. There are no cocktails served during the performance, but they do allow you to bring them up from the bar, so get there early, they start right on time.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Very special show! Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I knew about this show from internet. It was very entertaining. My friend and I had a wonderful time. We drove 2 hours to IN from Cincinnati. It definitely worth the trip. Thanks.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Unique and Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Very enjoyable entertainment. Be prepared for an interactive session which is good for the family. Kat and Christian are very professional.