“Very special show! Loved it!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mind Tripping Show

Mind Tripping Show
120 West Market Street, Hilton Indianapolis Hotel and Suites, Indianapolis, IN 46204
(317) 691-6399
Website
Update attraction details
Ranked #1 of 80 attractions in Indianapolis
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: National Touring performers Christian & Katalina are at the Hilton with a funny, surprising, interactive, and intimate, interactive theatrical show called Mind Tripping: A Comedy with a Psychological Twist. Christian & Katalina, the #1 Husband & Wife Comedy Mind Reading Act, take audiences on a series of mind-bending adventures that is pure fun. The show is a psychological thriller that blurs the lines between fantasy and reality. Think Candid Camera meets the Twilight Zone. Perfect for teenagers and older. Shows are Friday and Saturday nights. Some Sunday Matinees.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Very special show! Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I knew about this show from internet. It was very entertaining. My friend and I had a wonderful time. We drove 2 hours to IN from Cincinnati. It definitely worth the trip. Thanks.

Visited December 2012

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Unique and Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Very enjoyable entertainment. Be prepared for an interactive session which is good for the family. Kat and Christian are very professional.

Visited December 2012
“Follow-up”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

This show has received great reviews and justifiably so. There have been a few naysayers and the performers have been gracious in wishing those people well.

To the point... Anyone that has seen Copperfield, Max Maven, etc would testify, this is as good a show. The performers are not there to simply dupe or stump, they are there to entertain. If you are mystified all the better. They entertain and do so very well.

Regarding to the one negative review regarding intellect. It was sad. Kudos to the performers for answering so graciously and leaving the comment up as inappropriate as it was. This type of show may not be one's cup of tea but it will not be because of intellect.

Heck, I even enjoyed it despite the performers both being Army Veterans! Go Navy!

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“LFC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I had seen this show, or some incarnation of it, two times previously at the Indy Fringe Festival. Liked it well enough on those occasions to want to see it again, and when I learned that it was at least semi-permanently installed here in town, tucked away in my mind that I needed to get back to see it. This time I took 11 people with me to celebrate my birthday and we all loved it. I knew I would, but had some skeptical people in the bunch and people who thought this really wasn't their kind of thing. To a person, everyone said how much fun they had and how much they had enjoyed the show. This is, in large part I think, because of the performers and their ability to engage their audience, including some very hard to convince teenagers in the front row, and also the mixture of magic and mentalism with humor. In a small venue (40-50 seats, I think) they can interact at a fairly intimate level with everyone in the room, and because we were all wearing nametags, there was a level of connection that would not be there if you weren't being called by name as they went through the show. It is fun, and funny, just highly entertaining and yes, mind boggling, too. I personally love how both Katalina and Christian are able to appear fascinated and interested in what the other one is doing even though you know they've done this schtick who-knows-how-many times before. I definitely recommend this if you just want to be entertained and come out feeling like you've had a really good time, and also like your brain has been challenged. If you're from out of town, live in town, are staying in the hotel, whatever - go see this show! Skeptical or not, you will enjoy it. Thanks to Christian and Katalina for bringing fun and wonder to my birthday celebration.

Visited November 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Awesome Show or Should I say Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We celebrated my Friends birthday by seeing Christian & Katalina - what an awesome show or should I say trip. Life has been pretty stessful for me lately and this is the prescription I needed to take my mind off of the craziness of life and to really take a break by breaking out the endorphins - Thanks Kat & Christian - you both are truly amazing - I WILL BE BACK - and with more people!

Visited November 2012