“Awesome Show or Should I say Trip!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mind Tripping Show

Mind Tripping Show
120 West Market Street, Hilton Indianapolis Hotel and Suites, Indianapolis, IN 46204
(317) 691-6399
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: National Touring performers Christian & Katalina are at the Hilton with a funny, surprising, interactive, and intimate, interactive theatrical show called Mind Tripping: A Comedy with a Psychological Twist. Christian & Katalina, the #1 Husband & Wife Comedy Mind Reading Act, take audiences on a series of mind-bending adventures that is pure fun. The show is a psychological thriller that blurs the lines between fantasy and reality. Think Candid Camera meets the Twilight Zone. Perfect for teenagers and older. Shows are Friday and Saturday nights. Some Sunday Matinees.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Awesome Show or Should I say Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We celebrated my Friends birthday by seeing Christian & Katalina - what an awesome show or should I say trip. Life has been pretty stessful for me lately and this is the prescription I needed to take my mind off of the craziness of life and to really take a break by breaking out the endorphins - Thanks Kat & Christian - you both are truly amazing - I WILL BE BACK - and with more people!

Visited November 2012

5 attraction reviews
“Intimate and very entertaining! A great value.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012

We live in Indianapolis, and thought we had seen all the top attractions in Indy. When we saw other reviews for this show, we were a bit skeptical. I mean, after all, is this REALLY on par with the top attractions in Indy? Well, after seeing the show I would have to agree that it IS on par with those top attractions. Christian and Katalina do an amazing job of entertaining the audience. And the audience size is small enough that they get everyone in on the act. We took our 11 year old daughter, and she was thrilled. She talked about the show for weeks afterward. During the show, Christian mentioned that they used to perform for cruises and in show clubs for larger audiences, and they wanted to find a way to bring the quality of a big production to a small audience. I would say they did that wonderfully. You leave the show feeling like you got more than you paid for. It's kind of like seeing a big time music act like U2 or the Rolling Stones in a small bar somewhere.

I highly recommend.

Visited October 2012
“This was incredible! Extremely mind blowing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

They are two truly amazing people with wonderful capabilities, I would go back again! They left me with a mind trip of my own! You won't be disappointed! Amazing show Kat and Christian, you both did a wonderful job!!

lafayette
3 attraction reviews
“A Great Date Night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I took my wife here as a surprise and we both had an amazing time. They are both very funny and keep the audience well engaged. The performance is in a small room making the experience very intimate. The only thing that detracted for me was that I kept trying to figure out how they were tripping my mind, I'm a very skeptical person I guess this is really my fault. Either way I would highly reccomend this show.

Visited November 2012
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Had an amazing time with my girlfriend...we are college students...this would be a great thing for all ages....we laughed enough for them to be them to be comedians alone...not to mention the magic it was amazing....my mind was amazed literally the whole time....this was well worth every penny....the two put on a great show and involved EVERYONE from the audience...GREAT SHOW!!!