“Very Entertaining” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mind Tripping Show

Mind Tripping Show
120 West Market Street, Hilton Indianapolis Hotel and Suites, Indianapolis, IN 46204
(317) 691-6399
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: National Touring performers Christian & Katalina are at the Hilton with a funny, surprising, interactive, and intimate, interactive theatrical show called Mind Tripping: A Comedy with a Psychological Twist. Christian & Katalina, the #1 Husband & Wife Comedy Mind Reading Act, take audiences on a series of mind-bending adventures that is pure fun. The show is a psychological thriller that blurs the lines between fantasy and reality. Think Candid Camera meets the Twilight Zone. Perfect for teenagers and older. Shows are Friday and Saturday nights. Some Sunday Matinees.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Clarktson, MI
3 attraction reviews
“Very Entertaining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

Took my wife and kids. Small crowd (there were actually only 13 or so). They stated the next night was sold out. Got all the audience involved, even my 6 year old daughter. They are very personable and entertaining. Would definitely recommend.

Visited November 2011
MindTrippingShow, Owner at Mind Tripping Show, responded to this review, January 16, 2012
Hello Herephisy,

In the world of live theatre, some shows are sold out and other shows are not, that's just how it works. But regardless of the size of our audience, we love what we do and have a lot of fun. We want to thank you for coming to Indianapolis and seeing the Mind Tripping Show with your family. We are glad that everyone had a wonderful time. Thanks so much for writing a great review and we hope to see you again next time you are in Indy!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“LOL”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

Christian and Katalina make you laugh even if you are tired. They included the entire audience with engaging humor and magic. I love it that Katalina outranked Christian in the military. We attended the show after attending a conference the full day. Who doesn't enjoy a magician that serves chocolate. It is a not to be missed show if you get the opportunity.

Visited September 2011
MindTrippingShow, Owner at Mind Tripping Show, responded to this review, January 14, 2012
Hello DZachery,

Your review made me laugh out loud. Who doesn't enjoy a magician that serves chocolate? We totally agree with you. We know it is tough after a day of meetings to come to a show, but we are glad that you did. And we are glad that we made you laugh. It is so important to be able to enjoy life and just have fun.
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“funny. entertaining.... not an average majic show..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011

It was a very good show.... a mix of comedy, majic and fun entertainment... they have it all and I will probably go back to see it again. I wish I would have brought my kids... They would be a good show to see during the superbowl week...and I hope that they are going to be at the hilton for superbowl week... Probably ought to put on a few shows a day during that week...to entertain the crowds that will be here........

Hi Mark,

we're so glad that you found the show funny and entertaining. We do hope that you come back to the show with your kids. Indianapolis is very excited to be hosting the Superbowl. There will be so much to do here and we're looking forward to having fun with all the visitors to Indy.
Niles, Michigan
“Really fun, even with younger children.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

Go in with an open mind, and prepare to be mystified.

Hi Yoonhi,

thanks for coming to the show! I love it that you wrote " prepare to by mystified" - what a great way to sum up the show.
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Christian and Katalina are a RIOT, and a fantastic duo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

Christian and Katalina are masters of illusion AND comedy. I have never felt so at ease or had as much fun as I did at their show in Indianapolis. I would recommend this show to my friends, and families with children over the age of 8 or so. EVERYONE will have a fantastic time.

Visited November 2011
MindTrippingShow, Owner at Mind Tripping Show, responded to this review, January 5, 2012
Erika,

thanks for writing this great review. We work hard to balance the illusions with the comedy. Christian is naturally funny and I can't help but laugh during the show as it is so much fun. But my favorite part is watching people's expressions when we have just tripped their minds. We are glad that you felt at ease because we understand that it is difficult for some people to be in front of an audience so we enjoy making it a fun experience instead of something to dread.