“Christian and Katalina are great entertainers with amazing skills to connect to an audience.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mind Tripping Show

Mind Tripping Show
120 West Market Street, Hilton Indianapolis Hotel and Suites, Indianapolis, IN 46204
(317) 691-6399
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 65 Activities in Indianapolis
Type: Performances
More attraction details
Owner description: National Touring performers Christian & Katalina are at the Hilton with a funny, surprising, interactive, and intimate, interactive theatrical show called Mind Tripping: A Comedy with a Psychological Twist. Christian & Katalina, the #1 Husband & Wife Comedy Mind Reading Act, take audiences on a series of mind-bending adventures that is pure fun. The show is a psychological thriller that blurs the lines between fantasy and reality. Think Candid Camera meets the Twilight Zone. Perfect for teenagers and older. Shows are Friday and Saturday nights. Some Sunday Matinees.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
13 attraction reviews
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2011

The Mind Tripping Show was a lot of fun. They had the entire audience laughing, involved, and having a great time. Christian, in particular, is quite the showman and not afraid to poke fun at himself or ham it up. I enjoyed the fact that Christian and Katalina talked about how they "read" people and offered insights into the background of some of their tricks. The whole group I was with left feeling energized, amazed, and raving about how much fun we had!

Visited September 2011
MindTrippingShow, Owner at Mind Tripping Show, responded to this review, November 7, 2011
Thanks Julie for coming to the show. And I couldn't agree more - Christian is a natural showman and he loves to banter with the audience. That's what makes each show fun and unique. I am so glad that your group left feeling great.

Hopkins, Minnesota
“Fantastic mentalist show with comedy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

It was obvious how much Katalina and Christian love what they do and enjoy people! Very intimate setting - everyone gets a chance to participate! My husband and I are still trying to figure out their acts. And dinner at West Market Fresh Grill was a fabulous way to start the evening!

Visited October 2011
MindTrippingShow, Owner at Mind Tripping Show, responded to this review, November 3, 2011
Hello Kristi,

thanks so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the dinner and the show. We do love what we do and thanks for supporting us in being able to continue doing what we love.
Dayton, Ohio
“Fantastic Fun/Electric Energy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

This was the highlight of our brother/sister week-end in Indianapolis. The show is very high energy. We were sucked in the minute Christian came out onto the stage and didn't recover until we were eating in the hotel restaurant afterwards. We are still trying to figure out what happened and how.

Visited September 2011
MindTrippingShow, Owner at Mind Tripping Show, responded to this review, October 25, 2011
Hi Michele, thanks for the great review. We are so happy that you had a wonderful time with your brother and that we could help make it a great weekend trip. I hope we will see you back in Indianapolis soon.
Markle, Indiana, United States
“You have to see this show!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011

This was actually my second visit. The first trip was just my sister and me. We had such an amazing time, I had to take my husband, kids and parents! This show is great for ALL ages! They keep you entertained and laughing through the whole show! I highly recommend to to everyone! Our group was 7 years old to 75 years old and everyone LOVED it!! I will be going back to see their new 'scary' show as well!! The show takes place at the Downtown Hilton in Indianapolis, so very convenient, comfortable and relaxing!

Visited October 2011
MindTrippingShow, Owner at Mind Tripping Show, responded to this review, October 6, 2011
Kim, thanks so much for bringing the whole family. I think one of my favorite moments was when your son said out loud during one part of the show: "That's not right." I laughed out loud. You have a wonderful family and we hope to see you again soon.
Louisville, Kentucky
“Very Entertaining Show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2011

My husband and I had the opportunity to see the Mind Tripping Show in Indianapolis recently, and it was extremely fun and entertaining. We laughed throughout and really liked how the audience was involved with the show. My husband and I will definitely be traveling to Indy again to catch the Ghost Show once it is launched.

Visited September 2011
We're glad that you came to the show and had a wonderful time. You hit on two key points that we find very important - having the audience participate in the show with us which makes it very fun and personal and two, being able to laugh and have a good time.