“Great Lunch or Dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 2,029 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Keystone Crossing and 86th Street
Description: Seasons 52 is a fresh grill and wine bar that invites guests to discover the sensational flavors of a seasonally-inspired menu and award-winning international wine list in a casually-sophisticated ambiance.
Rancho Santa Fe, California
“Great Lunch or Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Reliable venue for good food and a nice ambience. Have tested the menu extensively over many visits - usually for lunch at the mall. I'm sure it's great for dinner also. Highly recommend and the prices are quite reasonable. Good wine list also.

Visited January 2014

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Healthy meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Enjoyed a visit for a weekday lunch. The atmosphere is relaxing and attractive. Service was excellent and menu had a variety of healthy food choices. My wife had a salad with the grilled garlic pesto chicken flatbread. I had scallops. All of our food was excellent. The variety of small serving Mini Indulgence desserts all looked good and the ones we choose were a tasty way to end our meal.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
kkaymorgan
“Not worth the $$$, and not very customer friendly”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

DH and I had lunch at Seasons 52 today. Food was fairly good - he had the trout (some bones still in it), the lobster flatbread (not much lobster), and I had the flat steak salad (ok, but needed some feta or something else in it; lacking an ingredient or two).

Server was not very attentive and could be heard arguing with a guy in the kitchen area about something being "not my job" within earshot of us.

Biggest complaint was the fact that they present small mini desserts to you as if they are complimentary - so we were surprised to find they were not when we got our bill. Bigger complaint is when I asked the manager about this, she really didn't care and basically said that is just how it is - which translated to "tough luck guys" to us. Our server did not bring the dessert - another person did, and I even told her that I don't eat sugar so my husband could just have mine plus his. You'd think she might have caught that and mentioned they were not free at that time.

Lunch bill was $62 before tip. Won't go back.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ohio
“Please Expand to Our Hood!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Oh, my, what can I say?! Service was youthful, energetic, helpful, silent when needed, and talkative when required. Food was extremely affordable. Food was of highest quality. Live music was at the bar--and could be heard throughout. We'll go again.

Visited January 2014
Martinsville, IN
“Fresh inspired”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Health alternative for upscale casual dining. Calorie conscience menu, varies by the seasonal ingredients. Pleasant dinning atmosphere, nice wine selections..one of my north side favorites.

Visited December 2013