“A great start to New Year's Eve” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Mesh Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 2,023 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mass Ave & Park
Indianapolis, Indiana
“A great start to New Year's Eve”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife, daughter and I started the New Year's Eve celebration at Dnner at Mesh. It was our first time there, and it exceeded our expectations. A cool decor and ambiance, attentive wait staff, and wonderful food all added up to a great experience. We have added Mesh to our "must do again" list, and highly recommend it.

Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
“Great date place....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We went on a double date on NYE to Mesh. Nice upscale restaurant with a lovely atmosphere. We had reservations at 7:00 and we arrived a little early. Lucky for us our table was ready. I started with a French Martini that was perfect! We ordered the crab cake appetizer. The crab cake was sooo good - I would say 90% crab meat which is very unusual. I think next time I will order the crab cake entree. For my dinner, I had the Chicken Scallopini - it was sooo sooo good. It had this amazing sauce and was served on blue cheese mashed potatoes and asparagus. My BF ordered the pork chop and he couldn't say enough good things about it. They do serve amazing bread with your dinner and it comes with a dipping sauce that is out of this world. To end our night we had chocolate creme brulee..... talk about heaven. I can't wait to go back....

Westfield, Indiana
“Awesome date place in Indy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

My wife and I were in Indy for the night and decided to venture out to Mass Ave. to do something different. The reviews on Mesh were pretty strong and we went without knowing anyone who had eaten there.

The ambiance is trendier with a good, but not overpowering, energy inside. We were seated right away for our 8 PM reservation. Our waiter was polite and timely but not overbearing. The timing of the food, quality of the food and pretty much everything were excellent. We're not picky eaters or serious critics by any means but Mesh was on par with just about everything we love in Chicago.

The only knock was that our waiter forgot to enter our appetizer but again, we're pretty low-key and didn't end up leaving hungry so it wasn't a big deal. Obviously we weren't charged so it was a non-issue.

We had the caesar salad, filet with truffled mashed potatoes and asparagus and another beef dish. All of them were excellent. The prices were pretty high for Indy but a slight step down from your highest-end steakhouse. I would definitely recommend this place to any couples or people looking for a nice personal or business dinner.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
indianapolis, IN
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

We loved our dinner at Mesh. We arrived for our 7pm reservation only to find there was a mix-up and they had our reservation listed at 9:45pm. It only took about 10 minutes for them to find us a table even though the restaurant was pretty crowded. Nice save, Mesh! Very nice modern yet warm decor. Our waitress (Kiley, I think?) was great. She was helpful, informative, efficient without being overbearing. We shared the fish taco appetizer, which was really good. Each of us ordered something different and everyone enjoyed their meal. We had a delicious wine which was great with the bread they gave us--really good bread! The pace of dinner was perfect and we stayed much longer after paying the bill just finishing our wine and the staff kept our waters filled as long as we stayed. The prices were very reasonable and portions perfect. So many good choices on the menu I can't wait to go back to try something else!

Aurora, IL
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Great atmosphere. Really nice restaurant. Excellent food. Entrees seemed to run $20-30.

Parking was difficult but they have valet. They also have a decent-sized bar area.

Visited December 2012