“Fantastic Food and Service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #109 of 2,028 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Fleming's Indianapolis, IN is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in the North Side at Keystone Crossing, just South of I-465, near Castleton and Carmel.
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Fantastic Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

This was our first time to Flemings and we were absolutely delighted! When I got online to make a reservation at the website, they had a special: spinach salad w/maple bacon dressing, beef wellington with shrimp scampi, assorted veggies and white chocolate bread pudding with bourbon sauce for $99 for two. The food was outstanding, the wine list great and the service fantastic. Lovely "clubish" ambiance. We'll definately be back!!

• Visited October 2011

Indianapolis
“Very impressed with food and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

We had a party of 8 for a business "thank you" dinner. The service was excellent. We never had a chance to even think of something we might want - they already knew and were there to provide. The food was the best I have ever had dining out. I believe we all got something different and I did not hear any complaints. Definitely a little pricey, but WELL WORTH the money. I wish I could afford to eat there more often. Thank you Flemings for making our evening very special.

• Visited September 2011
“Excellent in every way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

We celebrated our anniversary at Flemings and the service and food were exceptional. We must have had 7 people come by and wish us a happy anniversary. Plus our waitress, Brittany, was attentive but not annoying. Sometimes a restaurant serves too large a portion but these were just right. Everything was fresh and delicious.

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food, great atmosphere. Lengthy wine selection by the glass and bottle.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2011

The bread that comes out at the beginning of the meal was great! Full of flavor with 2 unique spreads. Wedge salad was just like you would image and quite tasty. It was a decent size...I was unable to finish mine. The petite filet was slightly over cooked..I ordered medium an it was barely pink in the middle. Even though I had no room for desert, the chocolate lava cake was unreal. It came out with fresh whipped cream and 2 scoops of ice cream. Pretty unreal if you ask me. Will def return for another meal. Pretty pricy place but great for a nice meal or celebratory dinner.