My husband and I were treated like royalty on our weekend 'staycation' in beautiful downtown Indianapolis! Such a beautiful city and the view was amazing from the JW Marriott. Everything is within easy walking distance from the hotel and much of the walk can be indoors in poor weather conditions. The entire staff was warm, welcoming and helpful. Breakfast buffet in Osteria Pronto was delicious.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Indianapolis Hotel
- Jw Marriott Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated design meets classic hospitality at the largest JW Marriott in the world—JW Indy. Boasting 1,005 contemporary guest rooms and 100,000 square feet of sprawling event space, JW Marriott Indianapolis is the crown jewel of the new Marriott Place Indianapolis hotel complex, a distinct destination for business and leisure travelers in the downtown area. Not only offering the largest ballroom in the Midwest, this Downtown Indianapolis hotel also provides creative event planning services for meetings, weddings and social events of various sizes. There is also direct access via skybridge to the Indiana Convention Center for event larger events and conventions. In addition to incredible meeting space and spacious guest rooms, JW Marriott Indianapolis provides exquisite dining options onsite at High Velocity, Osteria Pronto and Tavern on the Plaza. Nearby, over 200 shopping, dining and entertainment options beckon, including White River State Park, Lucas Oil Stadium and Conseco Fieldhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your JW Marriott Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.