We stayed here In December for 2 nights. We usually try to make it to Indy once or twice a year for a weekend getaway to see the Colts play or to go to a concert. This was our first time staying at the JW Marriott. We stayed on the 29th floor and the view from our room was great! The room was very nice and clean and I loved the shower! We payed a little extra per night to get the breakfast buffet and I think it was well worth the $, Best breakfast in town!
The weather was kind of wet and cold and 1 very nice thing is that since we were going to the Colts game we could leave our coats in the room and walk to the game from our hotel which was connected via a tunnel which took you to the convention center which is connected to Lucas Oil Stadium.
The staff was very nice and friendly. The only ice machine was on the second floor and I called and someone delivered me a bag in about 5 minutes. The only aggravation we had was we had ordered room service one night and when we got our final bill they had charged us twice for that order. It was quickly taken care of by the front desk.
All in all we loved our stay here and plan on coming back next summer with our kids, they have a great pool and spa and the location will be great for the Zoo and museums.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Indianapolis Hotel
- Jw Marriott Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated design meets classic hospitality at the largest JW Marriott in the world—JW Indy. Boasting 1,005 contemporary guest rooms and 100,000 square feet of sprawling event space, JW Marriott Indianapolis is the crown jewel of the new Marriott Place Indianapolis hotel complex, a distinct destination for business and leisure travelers in the downtown area. Not only offering the largest ballroom in the Midwest, this Downtown Indianapolis hotel also provides creative event planning services for meetings, weddings and social events of various sizes. There is also direct access via skybridge to the Indiana Convention Center for event larger events and conventions. In addition to incredible meeting space and spacious guest rooms, JW Marriott Indianapolis provides exquisite dining options onsite at High Velocity, Osteria Pronto and Tavern on the Plaza. Nearby, over 200 shopping, dining and entertainment options beckon, including White River State Park, Lucas Oil Stadium and Conseco Fieldhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your JW Marriott Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.