“Gate Staff Not Friendly” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 205 things to do in Indianapolis
Lincoln, Nebraska
93 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Gate Staff Not Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

This is truly a wonderful venue to watch a football game. Only negative was they had trouble scanning my paper ticket and were rather anal about it. Gave me a hard time and wanted me to walk all the way around the outside of the stadium. Said it was a Big Ten problem, not their issue. Sad way to showcase your venue for a signature event.

Visited December 2012

• Indonesian first
Louisville, Kentucky
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Great place to watch a game”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I took my cousin to watch my Colts battle the Vikings. This was the 1st time I had been inside the new stadium. It was very nice. What I liked most was the seats. They seamed more comfortable than the old stadium. They had a great selection of food as well. I really enjoyed my experience.

Atlanta, Georgia
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Great facility”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Was at bands of America in 2012 and this was my first visit to the stadium

Really nice place, wide areas to walk around, very high ceiling and great sight lines

I cannot wait to go back for a football game!

Greenwood, Indiana
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Great place to watch a footballgame”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

One of the best places to watch a football game. Good sight lines. Wide seats and aisles. Great atmosphere. It can be open air or closed depending on the weather. My only complaint would be the prices for concessions but they are no worse than other stadiums or what you pay to see a movie.

Visited September 2012
Indianapolis, IN
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Architecture”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

We got to visit fo the "grand opening" celebration and it was really cool. It is an amazing building and is a great addition to downtown Indy.