Went for a Large Conference AIHce from Sunday 6/17/12 to Wednesday 6/20/12
1. Hotel was really close from the convention Center
2. Great view of the Museum of Indiana
3. Restaurant Staff extremely friendly
4. Room Clean.
5. Great Response from Reception when asking for info or suplies
6. Good Gym.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Indianapolis Downtown hotel is located in the heart of the Circle City and overlooks the beautiful White River State Park and historic Canal district. Connected to the Convention Center via skybridge with many major companies within a 2 min. taxi ride or 7 min. walk including Simon Malls, WellPoint, JP Morgan Chase, & Eli Lilly. Our downtown Indianapolis hotel is a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner for our great location and outstanding service. Guests enjoy such perks as our upgraded free WiFi, self and valet parking options, room service and media library with boarding pass printing station. Families appreciate our guest rooms with pull-out sofas as well as our indoor pool and the IMAX Theater right across the street. A downtown Indianapolis hotel just 15 minutes from the airport, we're a great, easy option when in town next!m. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis