“Great Stay and convenient and Great Staff” 5 of 5 stars

Best prices from these 8 sites
Save Saved
You added Courtyard Indianapolis Downtown to your Saves list
Courtyard Indianapolis Downtown
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   601 West Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204 (Downtown Indianapolis)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #48 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersBronze level
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Stay and convenient and Great Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

4. Room Clean.
5. Great Response from Reception when asking for info or suplies
6. Good Gym.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, Director of Sales at Courtyard Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
I wanted to thank you for posting such the review on your recent stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Indianpolis. Everything mentioned in your post is a key to our success and I love to see those assets shine through. Our goal is to have every guest leave as satisfied with their stay as you did!

Director of Sales and Marketing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Lyndhurst, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

Stayed with my family for one night to go to a trade show. Parking was expensive, but very convient, making it a decent value. We were able to keep the car in the garage even after checkout which was really nice. Service at the hotel was great, and our special requests were met.

Breakfast was great, except that I accidentally picked up a bottle of juice that was past it's best-by date. Manager at the cafe was great in attempting to make things right, and the quality of the breakfast was great as well. Had the French toast with fresh strawberries, and since I like my food simple, it was a perfect choice.

Only negative aside from the issue that was quickly addressed with breakfast was the disappointing speed of the complimentary Internet. It would have been nice if the complimentary speed was closer to the premium speed, and the premium speed more comparable to cable Internet or "4G" cellular.

Overall, great stay, and I would definitely recommend for a visit to Indianapolis. The quality of the service is where this hotel earns the maximum score.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, Director of Sales at Courtyard Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this review, July 2, 2012
I wanted to send a quick thank you for your recent stay and review of our Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Indianapolis! We really appreciate you taking the time to post about your visit to our hotel and Indianapolis. Our goal is to have every guest leave 100% satisfied and I was glad to read, on the whole, you were satisfied with your stay. Once again, thanks for posting a detailed review of your stay with us. We really appreciate you choosing our hotel while in Indianapolis and hope to see you again during your visit.

Delightfully
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

I stayed here for a week on business and felt right at home. The bed and pillows were comfortable. Everything was clean, and facilities were modern. The only bad thing was a long slow line at breakfast in the bistro. But the yogurt with strawberries and granola was delicious, and it was worth the wait to be able to sit at a booth and watch the news on my own personal tv in the lobby. The walls in the rooms were a little thin. One morning at 5:30 I could hear the alarm next door for more than 20 minutes.

Room Tip: Room 1404 is far from the elevator, so it's pretty quiet. And it overlooks the baseball field.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
I wanted to send you a quick message to first thank you for your recent stay and review of our hotel. Guest feedback is so important to our success and bettering our team for future visitors and we really do appreciate you taking the time to offer some insight to your stay.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

Beautiful room, great stay, everything super comfortable... luxurious even... bought the room for $50 through Priceline... parking fee overnight was $23. No other parking available.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Marr601, Director of Sales at Courtyard Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this review, June 11, 2012

Akron, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for one night and I loved it! The front desk staff was so nice and helpful. The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The room was very modern with newer furnishings and fixtures. We had a perfect view of Victory field and Lucas Oil Stadium. We were able to walk to the mall and it was a very easy walk to Victory field as well. The bathroom had Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioner bottles and the shower had great water pressure. Our king room had a sofa as well. I would recommend this hotel! Close to shops and museums.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Marr601, Director of Sales at Courtyard Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this review, May 10, 2012

Delightfully

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

After several less-than-satisfactory hotel stays in the last while, it was such a breath of fresh air to stay here. Where to begin?

The staff is fantastic... every single member is friendly, accommodating and helpful; be it the valet, the check-in, the food counter, etc. Kudos to them. The hotel itself is clean, pleasant-looking and functional. The internet was very good throughout the property (note, I paid extra for better internet service). The food counter was very handy for a coffee, or a pizza at night, and the small marketplace (shelves of water, chocolate, chips, etc.) is also great for a quick snack.

My king room was clean and, again, functional. Everything that is needed was there. The thermostat was easy to operate. And here's something I absolutely love: More often than not, after spending time removing all the pillows and bedding I don't want, housekeepers usually put everything back on to make everything "pretty", which annoys me, because every night I have to go through the same workout removing everything all over again. Not here! Housekeeping blessedly left aside everything I had removed from the bed, so when I was ready to go to bed, I could GO TO BED. Thanks so much for this small, yet very significant practice.

And while the hike to the convention center can be a little onerous from this location, it is possible to do it entirely indoors.

A few suggestions for improvement: One reviewer is correct in suggesting better shampoo bottles. Also, my king mattress has started sloping to one side, so I couldn't sleep in the middle of the bed. Another reviewer points out the pool is quite small. I did not use it, but could easily see that it is rather tiny. Might be best to replace it with one large hot tub. That would be great!

I will stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Marr601, Director of Sales at Courtyard Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this review, March 23, 2012
I wanted to send you a quick message to first thank you for your recent stay and review of our hotel. Guest feedback is so important to our success and bettering out team for future visitors and we really do appreciate you taking the time to offer some insight to your stay.

Best Regards

Bloomington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

My husband and I did a weekend getaway in Indianapolis to see the Cirque du Soleil show and I found this hotel to be conveniently located downtown and decently priced compared to some other hotels in the area. It offers an indoor pool which we didn't utilize but there were always people down there--it's a bit small though. I loved that it was right across the street from several museums and you didn't have to worry about driving and parking there because you could just walk. The staff is very friendly and did everything they could to make sure our stay was pleasant. There's a skywalk that leads to the JW Marriott as well as the convention center. We had a nice king bed room with a view of the baseball diamond and state park. The bed was comfortable and the room was spacious enough for the both of us. All in all we will definitely stay at this hotel again on our next trip to Indy.

Room Tip: Choose a room on a high floor so that you can have views of the city. We stayed on the 11th floor w...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Marr601, Director of Sales at Courtyard Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this review, March 8, 2012
I wanted to send a quick thank you for your recent stay and review of our Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Indianaplis. We really appreciate you taking the time to post about your visit to our hotel and Indianapolis. Our goal is to have every guest leave 100% satisfied and I was glad to read, on the whole, you were satisfied with your stay. Once again, thanks for posting a detailed review of your stay with us. We really appreciate you choosing our hotel while in Indianapolis and hope to see you again during your visit.

Delightfully,
Director of Sales and Marketing

Been to Courtyard Indianapolis Downtown? Share your experiences!