“Awesome tour!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Haunted Indianapolis Ghost Walk

Haunted Indianapolis Ghost Walk
1 Monument Circle, Indianapolis, IN 46204 (Downtown Indianapolis)
+1 317-840-6456
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Historic Indiana Ghost Walks & Tours Haunted Indianapolis Ghost WalkWe also have the following other Ghost Walks:Chilling Chatham Arch Lockerbie, Nefarious Noblesville, Haunted Underground Railroad in Westfield, Anomalous Anderson. And bus tours as well! We have also published four books about all the ghost stories we collected so far.
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Awesome tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I have gone on not only this tour but all of them that are offered. They are all great ghost tours and not the cheesy boring ones that I have been on in other states lol. These are fun and I really enjoyed them. Worth every penny! Not only are the tours fantastic but Michael and Nicole are great at giving them. They know their stuff and I love hearing them tell the history and the "ghost" part of the stories. They are very knowledgeable about the history of each tour they give. Very nice people too and I am glad I have made a friendship with them over the past few years. I always tell my friends and family about them and the tours and everyone I have told has at least gone on one or if not more tours too. Never has had a bad review either. Great for the family or even a date night too :).I highly recommend!

Visited June 2013

New Palestine, Indiana
“Always a great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

We have gone on a few of the Ghost walks and really hav eenjoyed them. Michael and Nicole are very knowledgeable and make the history piece fascinating. not to mention they are just great people to hang out with. We highly recommend a ghost tour with them wherever the location. They will not disappoint!

Mandi

Visited November 2012
Coatesville, Indiana, United States
“Fun for the whole family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I've been on several of their Ghost Walks and I've NEVER went home disappointed! This is fun for the whole family! My 9 & 11 year olds both loved it....even walking through a cemetary at night with a flashlight :) I definitely recommend going!

Visited August 2013
Gainesville, Florida
10 attraction reviews
“History and Ghosts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We enjoyed the Lockerbie Ghost Walk. It was a blend of local history, ghost stories and walking that was perfect. The tour guide was knowledgeable and interesting. Our group had some young girls and the guide made sure they were not too scared. I've been on ghost walks in Greenfield and St. Augustine and prefer these types of historical/paranormal tours.

Visited October 2012
Westfield, IN
“Haunted Underground Railroad Walking Tour in Westfield, IN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

My daughter and I took this tour on June 9. Not only did we get a history lesson of the city we live in, but we got to experience some interesting events. If you're a paranormal believer or a skeptic or completely ambivalent, their variety of tours are fun, educational, entertaining, and completely worth it. We will definitely be attending more! My one word of advice....bring extra batteries for your camera :)

Visited June 2012