Stayed here for one night in a king room. Room was very nice, plenty of room. Bathroom was spacious also, with a double sink vanity, which was nice. Very quiet location. No restuarant at the Inn, as some of the other state park inns have. There is the "Garrison" a few blocks away, but they are not open all the time, and weren't open while we were there. Complimentary coffee in the lobby would be nice. The in room coffee just doesn't do it. I expect we will return for another stay, one when we have more time to hike, and explore the park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal accommodation to experience the natural beauty and harmonious blend of landscape and history. This resort and lodging complex features the Garrison Conference Center, as well as the championship Fort Golf Course. Available lodging experiences include guest rooms and suites, and fully furnished former Officer's homes. Located within 20 minutes of downtown Indianapolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Fort Harrison State Park Inn, Golf Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fort Harrison State Park Inn, Golf Resort And Conference Center
- Fort Harrison State Park Inn, Golf Hotel Indianapolis