We were looking for a place to stay after a couple of days of visiting our adult kids and their families and all the bed and breakfasts or downtown hotels were booked due to a couple of conventions going on that weekend.
On a whim, I decided to see if this Inn had any rooms and found a King room for just under $100.
The pictures of the room on their website kept our expectations low, compared to what we discovered.
A Huge Bedroom, larger than my living room, a separate sun room that could be used as an extra bedroom if you have a young child and a huge bathroom that included a custom 4 nozzle shower!
Three floors with just 27 rooms mean lots of privacy in a wooded setting.
Only drawbacks was internet service was spotty, no frig or microwave except in lobby and no restaurant, but all were easily overlooked by all the pluses.
My wife was extremely impressed with the comfort of the bed and bedding too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal accommodation to experience the natural beauty and harmonious blend of landscape and history. This resort and lodging complex features the Garrison Conference Center, as well as the championship Fort Golf Course. Available lodging experiences include guest rooms and suites, and fully furnished former Officer's homes. Located within 20 minutes of downtown Indianapolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Fort Harrison State Park Inn, Golf Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fort Harrison State Park Inn, Golf Hotel Indianapolis
- Fort Harrison State Park Inn, Golf Resort And Conference Center