“Stay at Wyndham” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #93 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
Cincinnati, Ohio, Usa
“Stay at Wyndham”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My stay was comfortable, nice bed, quiet room. TV wasnt the best as far as selection. Good amenities, would of liked an indoor pool tho. Nice towels and linen. I would stay again. Loved being able to leave my car to travel my air, shuttle service was excellent, on time and very nice. Great staff.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Sandy B, General Manager at Wyndham Indianapolis West, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We feel it is so important for our success in providing the best customer experience. Thank you for the nice comments on our hotel and staff. We are always looking at how we operate as we continually work on improving ourselves. We hope when you visit Indianapolis in the future that you make us your hotel of choice!

Wyndham Indianapolis West

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Savannah
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

For the money I paid for the length of my stay, I did not get a good value. When the reservations were made in December 2012, ground floor was requested. When I changed the name & card number on the reservation, I reminded them of ground floor AND also I needed a fridge. Got there a day early, no ground floor and promised I was the next on the list for a fridge. The next day other folks checked in AFTER me, got ground floors and received a fridge. I was NEVER called again about a fridge. Went out and bought a cooler and bagged ice everyother day. VERY disappointed in my stay. LQ next time. Front desk friendly BUT NOT sincere. Housekeeping wonderful. Always gave me fresh towels, coffee, etc.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Sandy B, General Manager at Wyndham Indianapolis West, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
We highly value all feedback from our guests would like to thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. It seems we missed the mark with regard to issues you had while staying with us and I will most certainly share your comments with our management team. As you mentioned, we need to be better with the details. I can understand your frustration, as it is never our intention for guests to experience anything less than an excellent visit. on your points if you can contact me with your Wyndham Reward # I will verify your points for your stay. If when you travel to Indianapolis again it would be our pleasure to show you that we are a great choice when visiting the city! Do not hesitate to contact me for your future stays

Virginia Beach
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I have to say this is a nice hotel, conveniently located to the airport. Staff was helpful and friendly. The downside is the hotel was full and there were not enough wait staff in the dining areas for dinner. When a hotel is full---I would think management would provide more waiters? We attended a banquet while there and the service and food was very good.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Sandy B, General Manager at Wyndham Indianapolis West, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I want you to know that we will take this information on our staffing in the restaurant and look at how we operate and continually work on improving ourselves. Thank you for the positive comments on our hotel and Banquets. We look forward to your group returning next year!

Wyndham Indianapolis West

Been to Wyndham Indianapolis West? Share your experiences!