I stayed at this hotel a few days while in town for the FFA National Convention. The hotel was a little loud because of so many kids, but you couldn't really hear anything inside the room. The staff at the hotel was incredibly friendly and even waived the cost of my 3 days of parking when the machine had no receipt paper. The free breakfast was pretty good, french toast was delicious. The room was impressive and a great value for the $150 I paid. Very large and well decorated. I think the bed was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in at a hotel (which says a lot, I travel for business 6 days a week.) This is a great place to stay if you are going to something at the convention center. It's about a 5 minute walk from the hotel lobby. The parking garage was well lit and I definitely felt safe walking through it. There's a TGI Fridays in the hotel which is also convenient to eat at. Great stay, I'll absolutely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis is adjacent to the Convention Center. Centrally located in the heart of this very walkable city, this hotel is close to Circle Center Mall, next to White River State Park, the Indianapolis Zoo, and several world-class museums. Also nearby are the Eiteljorg Museum, NCAA Hall of Champions, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Conseco Fieldhouse. This property features an on-site TGI Friday's, pillowtop mattresses, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Indianapolis Downtown