Other Half had a ticket to Indy 500 Race and this was one of the few hotels in the city with available rooms when we came to book. We were so lucky as we liked everything about it. Our room was comfortable and the hotel is close to the race circuit. I spent race day looking around the town-it's a short walk everywhere from the hotel and there is plenty to see and do. The staff were lovely, the complimentary breakfast pretty good considering it cost nothing and coffee was available all day in the lounge. Best of all there are coin operated washer and dryers in the hotel; just brilliant for a couple 19 days into a 28 day trip around the USA-saved us a trip to a laundromat. TGI Fridays is attached to hotel. We ate there every evening as the food and cocktails were so good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis is adjacent to the Convention Center. Centrally located in the heart of this very walkable city, this hotel is close to Circle Center Mall, next to White River State Park, the Indianapolis Zoo, and several world-class museums. Also nearby are the Eiteljorg Museum, NCAA Hall of Champions, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Conseco Fieldhouse. This property features an on-site TGI Friday's, pillowtop mattresses, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Indianapolis Downtown