“What you expect from a Fairfield Inn” 4 of 5 stars

TGI Friday's Dining Deal
Ranked #41 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersBronze level
Marysville, Kansas
“What you expect from a Fairfield Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Just stayed one night but had no complaints. Wasn't able to make it to breakfast so I can't comment on that but the room was clean and nice sized. I was able to check in about 3 hours early so that was very much appreciated. Good location. Parking is typical for a downtown city hotel....very high but the garage was clean and convenient to the hotel.

Green Features: I really couldn't care less about the hotel's "environmentally-friendly practices" I'm there to sleep not save the planet.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
GeneralManager_Ben, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you for your review and compliments regarding your recent stay with us. We are glad you were able to enjoy the hotel and location. We hope you will choose to stay with us again the next time you are visiting Indy!

317-808-2160

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Pella, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I visit Indy every year for a trade show and convention at the convention center, this was my first time staying at the Fairfield. After staying here, I wish I would have stayed here on all my previous visits. The rooms are clean and the beds very comfortable. They have a nice selection for breakfast. Another plus was the free wireless in room internet, you pay extra for this service at most other downtown hotels.

We stayed during another very cold snap that came through the region, so being able to walk to to the convention center without having to go outside was another huge plus!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
GeneralManager_Ben, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear Jim:

Thank you so much for taking time to complete an online review regarding your recent stay with us. We are glad you were able to enjoy our location and use the sky walk to stay out of the cold weather. We appreciate your compliments regarding your breakfast experience. We hope to
have you continue staying with us when you are visiting Indy!

Barrie, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Just Ok, breakfast was while not pitiful barely above it. Rooms clean, beds comfortable water pressure and temperature in the shower was brutally bad and I can't think of any compliments for the complimentary Internet which operated at a speed reminiscent of 13.2 dial up of 1991 if anybody is old enough to remember that.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
GeneralManager_Ben, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Valued Guest:

First, I want to thank you for taking time to post your review on our TripAdvisor page. I am disappointed to hear of the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us. Our goal is to provide you with great accommodations and service and earn your return visit each time you visit Indy. Would it be possible to discuss this further with you at your earliest convenience? My direct line is listed below. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

evansville
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Stayed on Wed. Night . By friday, had go doctor, caught athlete fungal infection from shower, i guess. Still having probblems, to this day! This was months ago. Also didnt mention, only parking, is $30 extra parking fee!!!! Never had feet problems, and like said, obvious caught from there!!!

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
GeneralManager_Ben, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Teresa:

First, I want to thank you for taking time to complete your review on our TripAdvisor page. I understand your frustration regarding the complications with your foot and the additional fees for parking during your stay. I would like to help you with this further. Would you be able to call me at your earliest convenience so I can discuss this further with you? My direct line is listed below. I hope to speak with you soon. Thanks!

Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

not always easy to find a modestly priced hotel downtown. the fairfield has a great location and is a super place to stay. check-in was very easy and the staff most accomodating. after getting to my room - i noticed that i was very close to some fans/blowers outside on a roof. i requested a change that was immediately handled. rooms are spacious and clean. this is not the jw marriott (towels arent super fluffy, no bathrobe, etc.) but then again thats not what you are paying for. breakfast has good variety and is well stocked (like it much better than what is served at a hampton inn). easy walking distance to most of downtown Indy. highly recommend

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Jon:

Thank you so much for taking time to complete your review on our TripAdvisor page. We are delighted that you enjoyed our amenities, accommodations, and complimentary hot breakfast while staying. We hope to have you stay with us again the next time you are visiting Indy. Thanks!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

This hotel was perfect for our two night stay in downtown Indianapolis; internet worked great and was free, nice breakfast included hot foods ( also free) , staff was friendly and accommodated every request, comfy beds, quiet room, and convenient to downtown attractions plus an indoor sky walk that takes you to downtown mall, restaurants, etc ) - two awesome museums you can walk to right across the street! ( Indiana state museum and Eiteljorg - both wonderful) -- I can't wait to visit again and see the city in nice weather when everything is green! I thought the price was great for a downtown hotel and a newish one at that. Really enjoyed it and appreciated the hospitality.

Room Tip: If hearing the elevator ding bothers you, ask for a room further from the elevator; but I never hear...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Ellen:

Thank you so much for your review recently posted our TripAdvisor page. We are delighted you enjoyed our hotel, location, and amenities while visiting. Also, thank you for the insight on location in relation to the elevator. We will definitely help you with your future reservations. We hope to see you again soon the next time you are visiting Indy!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

We were coming to Indy because my daughter was having surgery at Riley's. We found a hotel and it was a nightmare. I needed to find another hotel and after calling several hotels we called the Fairfield Inn. I talked to manager Ben, and he could hear the frustration in my voice. He quickly accommodated me and my family without hesitation!!! He and his staff was amazing. After my daughters surgery he asked how everything went and was very compassionate. When we checked out, he told us that if we had to come back for follow up appts, to call him and he would make our reservation - and that's what we did. We are headed to the hotel next week.

Thank you so much!!!!!! You made a very stressful trip easier on us all!!! Again, THANK YOU!!!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown? Share your experiences!