I stayed in this hotel overnight. The hotel itself was clean, always a priority for me. They had a good continental breakfast (with homemade waffles and breakfast microwaveable sandwiches, yogurt, fruit and more). The staff was friendly and informative. And the biggest plus, free WIFI as well as lobby computer and printer service. They have a TGIF in the lobby with outdoor seating. Directly across the street is the Indiana State Museum and the Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art. The canal walk is two blocks away and you can get to it through the sculpture garden behind the Eiteljorg. Overall, worth an overnight stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis is adjacent to the Convention Center. Centrally located in the heart of this very walkable city, this hotel is close to Circle Center Mall, next to White River State Park, the Indianapolis Zoo, and several world-class museums. Also nearby are the Eiteljorg Museum, NCAA Hall of Champions, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Conseco Fieldhouse. This property features an on-site TGI Friday's, pillowtop mattresses, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Indianapolis Downtown