Great location. Easy to take a $5 cab ride into downtown. Walk to lots of great things and made it a long way in the sky walk which was awesome in the snow.
My family of five stayed in a suite with two full beds and a pull-out sofa bed. The sofa bed was VERY uncomfortable. The kids had to take turns sleeping on it - the grown ups were not risking sore backs on it! Room had a microwave and mini fridge which was very convenient. Room was clean and the shower was great!
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Indianapolis Downtown
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis is adjacent to the Convention Center. Centrally located in the heart of this very walkable city, this hotel is close to Circle Center Mall, next to White River State Park, the Indianapolis Zoo, and several world-class museums. Also nearby are the Eiteljorg Museum, NCAA Hall of Champions, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Conseco Fieldhouse. This property features an on-site TGI Friday's, pillowtop mattresses, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.