First time in Indianapolis downtown attending a week long conference. We were offered a range of hotels (some 20). Due to availability, chose this small hotel which happened to be the least priced among all. Conveniently located in the Marriott blocks. Very warm welcome, clean and tidy room (twin room, good for 4 Asian-sized people), complimentary (continental, self-serviced) breakfast and complimentary wifi (fair speed to a traveller like me from HK, used to high speed wifi) up to a week, good enough for a short stay. Located adjacent to JW Marriott which can be reached within steps via the parking level, jointed with the Sky Walks (a bridge jointing most buildings around the Indianapolis Conference Centre, including hotels and malls). Will definitely check in again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis is adjacent to the Convention Center. Centrally located in the heart of this very walkable city, this hotel is close to Circle Center Mall, next to White River State Park, the Indianapolis Zoo, and several world-class museums. Also nearby are the Eiteljorg Museum, NCAA Hall of Champions, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Conseco Fieldhouse. This property features an on-site TGI Friday's, pillowtop mattresses, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Indianapolis Downtown