We stayed for three nights at this hotel. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are clean, the breakfast is good.
I would rate this hotel 4 points instead of two if I hadn't slept in the sofa bed available in the room. We had to accomodate an extra guest, so we booked a room for three people with two double beds and a sofa bed.
I have no words to describe how uncomfortable was to sleep on this sofa bed !! I could feel *every* spring in the mattress core and there was no position I could stay that made me feel comfortable. I had to fold a blanket and place it under the sheet so that I could sleep.
Unless you are a fakir, don't choose this hotel if you plan to use the sofa as a third bed.
Apart from that, I have no complaints about this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis is adjacent to the Convention Center. Centrally located in the heart of this very walkable city, this hotel is close to Circle Center Mall, next to White River State Park, the Indianapolis Zoo, and several world-class museums. Also nearby are the Eiteljorg Museum, NCAA Hall of Champions, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Conseco Fieldhouse. This property features an on-site TGI Friday's, pillowtop mattresses, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Indianapolis Downtown