“Such a happy experience.” 4 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #17 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Madison, Indiana
“Such a happy experience.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Not entirely sure why it felt so good, but I found myself wanting to tell everyone what a nice overnight I had here. Had to get my grandson on an early morning flight and we wanted to stay near the airport. I made a great choice. The beds were so very comfortable, the bathroom was clean and well-equipped, TV choices were great, and it was surprisingly quiet. All around a good experience.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Comfort Suites I, Manager at Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, June 22, 2014
Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to your next visit with us and hope to take your experience with us to another level.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
mahomet
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

Fast easy check in. Room was a great size and clean, bathrooms contained lots of towels, bed comfortable not lumpy, refrigerators worked just never got very cold even after we turned it up, nice pool. We didn't get to eat breakfast since we had to leave early for airport but the front desk worker offered coffee, water and juice while we waited for shuttle. Shuttle was on time (be sure to sign up when you check in for a shuttle time). Takes approximately 15 min to airport. We left our car for the park and fly with no worries or problems. At check in they gave us a slip of paper with hotel phone number to call when we landed for pick up. (Which I thought was nice we have been on trips and have arrived at the airport not remembering what hotel we stayed at). Shuttle arrived promptly. There isn't any restaurants really close by to eat at we had to drive to find a place to eat dinner. Overall, nice experience. there is an extra charge for the shuttle not sure what it was for.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your comments. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. We also offer "Grab & Go Bags" for our guests with early flight which include a granola bar, piece of fresh fruit and a water bottle.

Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Stayed here for just one night because the hotels in downtown were booked up. It's what you need/ expect in basic accommodations. Free breakfast, free wifi. Hotel had a pool but I didn't use it. The room was *HUGE*. Seems like it would be a good size for families. My only complaint was the lighting was dim -- made ironing a bit of a challenge.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Comfort Suites I, Manager at Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your reviews regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
Springfield, Il
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

The Comfort Suites was a good location for all the different places that we were going to while in Indy. It's a little tricky getting off of 465 to Sam Jones Parkway and then a weaving around to find a very small sign that says Comfort Suites in the dark. The front lobby was nice and we were greeted by a very friendly girl but as we stayed 4 days we were never greeted again as we went in and out several times. A small thing but just letting you know. The rooms were spacious and clean. The highway - 465 is right out the window with a corner view and I could hear the semis all night and the occasional plane going over with the air conditioner on. Maybe that doesn't bother some people but the first night I kept waking up. By the second night I slept better because I was so tired but still woke up some for noisy semis on the highway. The refrigerator never was anything but cool not cold enough for food, we didn't say anything and just used our cooler the whole time . The maids were very friendly and kept the rooms clean and tidy. The breakfast was ok nothing outstanding. The typical waffles, yogurt, toast, stale rolls and muffins. Everything seemed day old especially the little sweet rolls. For $90 a night I probably wouldn't stay there again if not using the airport but as I said it was a good location for this trip.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back away from the highway!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Comfort Suites I, Manager at Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write yours reviews regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Columbia, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

The Comfort Suites is as my two year old daughter described it "nice". The staff was friendly and helpful. Also, our room was clean and comfortable. I would totally stay there again. However, there is room for improvement. The refrigerator in our room didn't work. Maintenance swapped it out the next day, but it was still an annoying inconvenience. In addition, the indoor pool was too cold. My daughter really wanted to swim, but would only stay in the pool for a few minutes because it was so cold. Finally, the breakfast could be improved. There were pre-formed egg patties, weird (maybe turkey) sausage, and the ever present waffles.I would have loved to see bagels and cream cheese or biscuits and gravy.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Comfort Suites I, Manager at Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. Me and my team work really hard and hope that we can turn nice to great on your next visit.
Central Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Whenever my husband and I fly out of the Indianapolis airport we stay at this particular hotel. The Park & Fly option is handy, the shuttle is convenient, and we rest well in the rooms. We don't have to wait more than a few minutes upon our return to the city, which we appreciate after a long journey. The only complaint is that their breakfast isn't served until 6:30, and sometimes we leave before that.

Room Tip: I have had many different rooms in this hotel and they are all quiet.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Comfort Suites I, Manager at Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your comments. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. We always offer "Grab & Go Bags" for our guests with early flight which include a granola bar, piece of fresh fruit and a water bottle, starts at 04.30am

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed at this hotel 2 weeks ago to stay overnight to fly out early the next morning. You can leave your car at the hotel at no charge for 10days. They will shuttle you to the airport and pick up up at the airport when you call them. It was so nice to already be so close to the airport. The hotel was very nice and clean and comfortable. When you leave they have a grab and go breakfast for you to take to the airport which was very nice. I will stay there again when we have another flight out of indianapolis airport.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
We appreciate your generous comments and look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Been to Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport? Share your experiences!