“Great value” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 21 Indianapolis B&B and Inns
Greenfield
“Great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

Cassi and Christina were so helpful. My little girl loved going by the desk because Cassi always had something nice to say.I will stay again next time I am in town. I loved having the kitchen in the room so that I did not have to spend extra to go out to eat.

• Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Once more I stayed at Value Place, Rockville and as always, it was a wonderful experience. Although the staff was new, all were very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and very helpful. The rooms were very clean and everything was in working order. Maintenance in this hotel is very good and everything seems new or close to new. Staying here is like being home. Rates had risen a little but much lower than other hotels of this caliber. I was informed that a new Wi-Fi system was going to be installed soon and I should be able to try it on my next stay. Internet speed here is very good and very consistent. I am looking forward to my next stay in 6 months and I know that I will enjoy it much as I always do!

Room Tip: All room are great here. Noise is minimal and the parking lot is very well organized.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Martinsville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

The management and the staff made us feel at home. They were very receptive of our needs and the hotel was always clean. The rooms are large enough for our family and had everything you needed. Besides not having Wi-Fi the stay was great.

• Stayed February 2014
Usedom Island, Germany
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

stayed for over a week ,price was arranged on the internet ,when getting to the desk price changed,also i over changed by dam one of there staff, also christina giggling when dam was over changing me,lisa another staff told me there over charging me, also itchy bed sheets,it is not a hotel more like motel,, nice room but these people should be there over charging people,

Room Tip: no tips for this option , i didnt see any photo of other rooms
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I have been traveling to Indianapolis for the past three years to have treatment at the VA hospital. I have always stayed at this Value Place and have had nothing but good experiences with all my stays. The management is very good, the staff which has changed in those three years, have always been eager to help, cheerful and do their job very well. The hotel is clean, security is very good, the cleaning staff do a very good job of cleaning and as soon as there is a problem it gets resolved fast. I plan to keep staying at this hotel and have recommended it to all my friends and family. Some of the complaints that I see written here are sometimes the fault of the guest and have seen how some guest are unreasonable and do not want to follow the guidelines and rules established in the hotel contract that you SHOULD read when you check in. All in all a 5 star place and a good value for your money. Would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Indianapolis.

Room Tip: Follow the rules and you will have no problems and a pleasant stay. All rooms are good and all are w...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
LIPVP, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Rockville, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
December 4, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you on the feedback that you have provided in regards to Value place Rockville. We are pleased that we have exceeded your expectations and that your stay with us has been satisfying. All feedback obtained is shared with our staff and when needed used as an additional training tool. Thank you again, we truly appreciate your business.
Georgetown, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

Five Months after my stay, as I was relocating for a job to Avon then back in April 2011, I am still angry that I did not get a refund for staying here. The service was a complete NIGHTMARE and honestly I was not even expecting 'The Hilton" when I stayed here for my job transfer. I was merely expecting a clean, safe place to stay. Why they havent fired Amanda at the front desk tells me alot... as I am not the first to complain about her...... the list of complaints about her and how nasty they are goes on and on.... my advice, read ALL the reviews and then stay somewhere else.... I had great luck at the Microtel up the street, if you need a long term stay, before selling your soul to the devil, at least see what they can offer you, THERE, you wont be disappointed, I stayed there almost a month and it was AWESOME for what I paid. Good Luck!!!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Value Place V, General Manager at Value Place Rockville, responded to this review, September 23, 2011
I am sorry you were unhappy with one of our staff members of our management team. We strive to be thebest, the cleanest, safest, simplest, and most affordable economy extended stay in the industry. We offer low weekly rates that almost anyone can afford. We welcome you to try us again next time and see why Value Place Rockville is one of the busiest extended stay chains in Indianapolis.
Whitestown, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011

I must agree with the majority about management...Amanda is a incompetent manager with NO clue, however housekeeping was very polite and thorough in cleaning.. (Mary is a good employee and deserves better) Although I don't know where they found Amanda!..She offered me a free week of internet service and two weeks later charged me for it......WOW!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry you were charged for an internet service that our management team agreed to include on the house. Please be advised next time you stay with us we will accomadate your request. If you can provide us with contact information we would be more than happy to make it right.

We pride our self being the cleanest, safest, simplest, and most affordable extended stay in the nation. We will see you next time around and let you experience why Value Place Rockville is a popular place for an affordable extended stay!

Been to Value Place Rockville? Share your experiences!